Bellazon

Lana Del Rey
Thumbnail

Michael*

^Agreed. If I'm being honest, haven't been wowed with anything from Honeymoon yet. Like it alright, nothing like some stuff from Paradise, BTD or even some from Ultraviolence. High by the beach is catchy and I like the direction where the albulm is heading. Looking forward to more singles :D 

This song is great, she played it on her Endless Summer Tour (I was there. Gah was she sexy as F in person ahh like a modern day Marilyn sexy, like wanted to jump on stage and makeout with her sexy :drool: ) even though its a couple years old and wasn't on her previous album's.

^Agreed. If I'm being honest, haven't been wowed with anything from Honeymoon yet. Like it alright, nothing like some stuff from Paradise, BTD or even some from Ultraviolence. High by the beach is catchy and I like the direction where the albulm is heading. Looking forward to more singles :D

I think the rest of the songs will be better. Singles are supposed to be catchy so that people get interested in a new album. It worked, at least in my case. :p I'm only disappointed with the lyrics since I always try to pay attention to the meaning of the songs. (Sometimes it's difficult, though, as English is not my first language.) I expected more from Lana. 

When it comes to my favourite songs, Gramma is probably my all time favourite.  :heart: I also love Bel Air, Pretty When You Cry, Nathional Anthem and... well, I love most of her songs. It would be hard to choose just a few. And I love, love her cover of Goodbye Kiss. It's just magnificent. 

^OK I love that video :laugh: Really good, its also weird not to see her in a handmade shakey camera type video with the black filter around it :p

I think the rest of the songs will be better. Singles are supposed to be catchy so that people get interested in a new album. It worked, at least in my case. :p I'm only disappointed with the lyrics since I always try to pay attention to the meaning of the songs. (Sometimes it's difficult, though, as English is not my first language.) I expected more from Lana. 

When it comes to my favourite songs, Gramma is probably my all time favourite.  :heart: I also love Bel Air, Pretty When You Cry, Nathional Anthem and... well, I love most of her songs. It would be hard to choose just a few. And I love, love her cover of Goodbye Kiss. It's just magnificent. 

True true. High by the Beach is catchy, AND I really like where I see this album heading :thumbsup: I agree that's my issue with the song, there isn't much to it. Its also is missing that symphony/orchestra feel a lot of her songs have that I love :heart:

Gramma is very Lizzy Grant :hehe: Would like to see Lana and A$AP collab again:

The video seems kind of amateurish, but I still like it. Lana looks great, especially with that gun (or whatever it is, I'm not an expert). Right now I'm waiting to see how her song with The Weeknd will turn out. 

Gramma is very Lizzy Grant :hehe: Would like to see Lana and A$AP collab again:

I would like to see it too! His music may not be my cup of tea, but it would be interesting to see them work together again. Yeah, Gramma is very Lizzy Grant and I could probably find better songs of Lana, but it has sentimal value to me and that's why it's my all time favourite. 

FOR V'S BEST OF THE BEST ISSUE, STEVEN KLEIN AND LANA DEL REY UNITE FOR AN INTIMATE "PRIVATE COLLECTION" OF POLAROIDS. DON'T MISS MORE PHOTOS AND AN INTERVIEW WITH CLOSE FRIEND JAMES FRANCO WHERE THE SINGER OPENS UP ON THOSE RELATIONSHIP RUMORS, HER COLORFUL PAST, AND BEING MISUNDERSTOOD IN THE U.S.

post-65198-0-74727700-1441206640_thumb.j

post-65198-0-95760500-1441206644_thumb.j

post-65198-0-37245300-1441206651_thumb.j

post-65198-0-67030900-1441206657_thumb.j