Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

i try to join but I can't it wont let me create an account. I try for a year already I gave up. I wanna be part of the forum but I can'tt

I always stuck at the register form, why the hell have to give so much details about me

i try to join but I can't it wont let me create an account. I try for a year already I gave up. I wanna be part of the forum but I can'tt

I always stuck at the register form, why the hell have to give so much details about me

Because they are a bunch of stuck up fashion "influencers". The elite. ROFL.

I think Doutzen need more fans on The Fashion Spot .. who wants to join?? I feel lonely on The Fashion Spot :cry2:

I was there but I was banned and I still have to know why as they didn't even send me one single warning before the ban....!

I think Doutzen need more fans on The Fashion Spot .. who wants to join?? I feel lonely on The Fashion Spot :cry2:

Aww i feel like I let you down.. But I got tired of posting everything twice, and of the two forums this one is definitely the more exciting one

Aww i feel like I let you down.. But I got tired of posting everything twice, and of the two forums this one is definitely the more exciting one

Edit:Oh the irony.. I just said I was tired of posting things twice

Doutzen always says she wants to act
She should audition for Crusade!!!

The legendary director Paul Verhoeven (76) works again on Crusade (self-written), also known in Hollywood as 'the best script that was never filmed'.

Would love to see Doutzen & Paul Verhoeven work together because he is my fav movie director! 

The perfect opportunity for her .. also because this might be his last time as director

:heart:

Doutzen already told him that she would like to work with him when she met him
post-16474-0-1446078827-86509_thumb.jpg

It's been long time since he made something worldwide

Last big production was the movie Black Book in Holland (self-writen) in 2006 ... very good /very succesfull in whole Europe with lots of nominations worldwide

He is a great director and made iconic movies:

His International Movie List:

RoboCop 1987

Total Recall 1990

Basic Instinct 1992

Showgirls 1995

Starship Troopers 1997

Hollow Man 2000

Black Book 2006

Showgirls ruined his Hollywood carreer

People said it was the worst movie ever made... Called Paul Verhoeven a Alien because he was not American and he showed Las Vegas as a city about sex (instead of a city for children :blink:),Americans as manipulative people & they said: Paul Verhoeven put America to shame!

Because nobody went to the cinema the movie company Carolco went almost bankruptcy (Carolco went bankrupty in 1997 because of the movie Cultthroat Island budget 115million but only made 10million at the boxoffice. Cultthroat Island is in the Guinness Book of World Records for biggest box office flop of all time) but now 20years later Showgirls is getting respect worldwide & people say it's not a bad movie at all

IN FACT: Showgirls is one of the biggest moneymakers for company MGM. Showgirls is in their top 20 of best selling movies of all time

post-16474-0-1446078829-25919_thumb.jpg

Doutzen should do audition for Crusade... It will be BIG

She can act but I am not sure if she can handle Paul Verhoeven as director 

Paul is not a easy guy to work with

Would not surprise me if she runs away crying if she hopefully someday works with him

She is not the type that can withstand criticism 

Criticism can make you stronger or break

WSJ  March 2015 by Josh Olins

post-16474-0-1446078832-11254_thumb.jpg  :wub:

It's time for Spring!! A peak at our largest Spring Fashion issue yet. The divine @doutzen is our March 2015 cover star shot by @josholins. On sale Feb 14 in all copies of The Wall Street Journal ❤️❤️

#SpringFashions #Pretty #MarchIssue #SS15 #FashionPhotography #Fashion #Style #NYFW #MFW #PFW #RunwayShows #Luxury #Style #Moda #ModaDonna #WSJMagazine #WSJ #Doutzen

instagram Anthony Cenname Publisher