Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Probably for the Vogue NL March cover because I don't think that Christiaan will work on just a editorial only. He is too big for that.

Would love to see Doutzen on the cover with Amsterdam as location in the background instead of their usual grey studio background....even though the weather sucks today & would like to see Doutzen doing a shoot in the Redlight District in Amsterdam.

It could be fun.

post-16474-0-69503100-1419246386_thumb.j

Lmao that Google list is everything. Yea because more than 2 people actually searched for Chanel and most of the girls in the list. Who is Hailey? :ninja:. Aint no way Cara is that far down. If the list was accurate, Candice would be there, Adriana would be in the top 5. Sorry Gisele you are queen but your online presence is lackluster. You can actually use Google trends to see models, things in general, that are most searched. 100% sure the result would be different. I'll search it, and post it here when I'm free.

Hailey is one of the Baldwins' daughter and has the paps on speed dial.

I do agree with Clauds and everyone else who thinks the list is a bunch of BS because you have to take into account that half of the people on that list are not searched for their modelling work. I doubt anybody that searched Kendall was going "Wow! I want to learn about this model!", they were searching her probably because they're a teenager with no life that worships the Kardashians. I do think Kate being #1 is possible though because don't you remember the Fappening thing earlier this year? Yeah she was on every paper, and didn't she have the Other Woman come out too? 

But seriously if you see a list where Gigi Hadid, Chanel Iman and Lily Aldridge are ahead in terms of rankings you know something is up :ninja: Especially when Adriana and Candice aren't on it.

TBH this list isn't that surprising. Most of the top few girls (Kate, Kendall, Miranda with the Orlando/Bieber stuff, Behati with Adam...) have been in the press a lot, so people are bound to know them and search about them. Lily had the SI cover and Chanel has a bunch of young internet-based fans, so I don't think that it's that odd that they are ahead.

It's not a list of which model is the most famous for their work. It's about whom people wanna know about.

Calvin Klein Reveal making

Charlie humman fans
-------------
According Dutch website LIBELLE there is a Calvin Klein Reveal men commercial coming soon.

:heart:
--------------
According to this it comes out in February
Screenshot_2014-12-23-22-41-58.thumb.png.b440e8816073800ec099d248075ea3e7.png
Hopefully Calvin Klein add some Doutzen shots in lingerie for the men's commercial

post-16474-0-97391700-1419374569_thumb.p

MERRY XMAS 

Love magazine Advent part 1, 2 & 3

Love magazine via Cencen1990 & Touye1989

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking about which underwear companies probably showed interest:

*Calvin Klein (She's been in a lot of Calvin Klein campaigns)

*Bjorn Borg (She's got great connections with that brand & their campaigns are great)

*Zeki (Zeki loves her.. they post a lot of TBT pics of Doutzen on their Instagram: Tbt with one of our favorite covergirls! @doutzen#facesofzeki #topmodels #throwingitback #sexy#swimwear #zekiswimwear #ontheworldsbeache)

*H&M (no words needed)