Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I really hope there are pictures at least one. But workouts are hard to describe write. An article about workouts chould be forbidden without pictures. There need to be a lot of pictures!

I agree!

I wish she had an editorial....

They should have used Doutzen in Natasha Poly's editorial,I love Natasha but,she doesn't belong in the shape issue :whistle:

Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes on the way again

DUTCH supermodel Doutzen Kroes will be L'Oreal Paris's big-name guest at the Melbourne Fashion Festival.

The supermodel, who was a guest last year, will arrive in Melbourne Sunday. Sources said she loved Melbourne so much last year she requested to come back.

Last year, Forbes magazine named her as the fifth highest-paid model in the world.

Some of her covers include Australian Vogue magazine.

The festival is March 15 to 22.

0,,6532026,00.jpg0,,6532144,00.jpg

www.news.com.au/heraldsun

-------------

Im happy she's in us vogue ..its been a while

I really hope there are pictures at least one. But workouts are hard to describe write. An article about workouts chould be forbidden without pictures. There need to be a lot of pictures!

I already saw one "scan" from the Vogue thread at TFS (it isn't really a scan, it's a cellphone pic disguised to look like it was a scan). It looks like she will have maybe 2-4 pics of her working out but wearing high fashion clothing instead of gym clothes. Hey, if Marisa can have a workout edit in Cosmo, why not Doutzen in Vogue, right?

:laugh:

Thought I would share this ten minute studio interview that Doutzen attended today in Australia..

..I think I fell in love at least 14 times watching it.

Rapidshare, Megaupload, and Netload links below for you guys. :fun:

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/210138256/9am_..._Kroes.flv.html

MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95JIGJL0

Netload: http://netload.in/dateiR4bcBLgZPn/9am

LMFF 09 - Day 1 16.03.09 UHQ

voguelover94 from tfs with doutzen

source: GettyImages/tfs

--------

nice video :) ... watching the video i guess they renewed her loreal contract / im very happy about that :p

she's sounds so sweet in the interview :blush:

--------

doutzen announced the weather on australian tv .. i would like to see a video from that :) :)669-Doutzen_Kroes.jpg

link with more HQ pics from loreal melbourne fashion festival 2009

http://enla.guachafita.com.ve/2009/03/16/d...a-en-melbourne/

post-16474-1237292187_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1237292258_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1237294035_thumb.jpg

she should be on a diet and not working out / models dont work out btw

..... and maybe she goes back looking like this again :drool:

she used to have the best body ever :drool:

omg wth is wrong with you people?!?!?!

Her body is amazing!!

She's fit & she is working out which is amazing!!

The most of the models are all the time on a diet and smoking or who knows what else :whistle:

But she is working out and she looks amazing!!

That's what i call amazing body!! :laugh: so stop those idiot comments cuz everytime i see them i get really pissed :blink:

Fashionweekdaily:

Quote:

Gilt Groupe and Quintessentially host premiere of Valentino: The Last Emperor

3/16/2009 4:06:00 PM

(NEW YORK) Though The Daily may have had a sneak peek of the fashion world's most anticipated documentary (that is, until The September Issue comes out), Valentino: The Last Emperor has yet to fête its New York debut. Luckily, Gilt Groupe and Quintessentially have stepped in. The two companies will host the premiere tomorrow night at the Roy and Niuta Titus Theatre at the Museum of Modern Art, for a crowd that is slated to include the likes of Valentino Garavani himself and Giancarlo Giammetti, Anna Wintour, Gwyneth Paltrow, Claire Danes, Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Karolina Kurkova, Doutzen Kroes, Carolina Herrera, Diane von Furstenberg, Marisa Berenson, Tory Burch, Helena Christensen, Patrick Demarchelier, Hugh Dancy, Erin Fetherston, Larry Gagosian, Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss, Elise Øverland, Zac Posen, Charlotte Ronson, and Jason Wu, just to name a few...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TFS Dadum

Doutzen was a awesome Valentino model :drool: + Valentino's muse for a while :p ... maybe she's in the documentary. :)

post-16474-1237332436_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1237332447_thumb.jpg

post-16474-1237332613_thumb.jpg

In Herald Sun Confidential, Tues March 17 09

Quote:

Kroes the face of Melbourne

Blonde bombshell Doutzen Kroes is being lured back to Melbourne for next year's fashion festival with the promise of being made an ambassador for the city.

Lord Mayor Robert Doyle made the offer after chatting to the stunning Dutch model at the L'Oreal Paris lunch held at Atlantic, Central Pier, Docklands, yesterday.

"If she is prepared to speak highly of Melbourne, and speak highly of Melbourne fashion people, and speak about the Melbourne Fashion Festival as she travels the world, then I would consider appointing her an ambassador for the city of Melbourne,"Doyle said.

He said he would have to have council verify the role.

Kroes, who was the international guest at the festival last year, is making a whistelstop two-day visit.

Kroes charmed guests at the lunch, where she mingled with visiting runway coach J. Alexander, face of the festival April Rose Pengilly, L'Oreal boss Mark Tucker, festival cheif Karen Webster and ex-premier Jeff Jennet.

Kroes said she was keen to return to Australia next year and bring her parents, her sister and her boyfriend, Greg "DJ Ruckus" Andres.

She said she hoped Andrews, whom she has been dating for the past year, would play at some music festivals in Australia next year.

Kroes flies out for the US this morning.

---------------

lucky Melbourne

TheFashionSpot~lainey~