Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

I've never seen Vogue Mexico sold in any bookstores or newsstands here in Los Angeles (and to think, we are NORTH of the border of freakin' Mexico). The closest I've found was Vogue Espana and Vogue Latino America. As far as I can tell, those aren't the same mags. It looks like I'm gonna have to walk into those local carnicerias and super mercados to find this one.

:laugh:

I guess it is time for another trip to Tijuana, ehh??? :whistle:

^^Pfft, Tijuana? Only the college noobs go there. :cain: Everyone knows that the REAL place to go to in Mexico for some hijinks is Cancun, baby! :fun: :fun: :fun:

Anyway, here's a brand spankin' new advert from the 7 For All Mankind S/S 2009 campaign. Found in the March 2009 issue of Vogue Paris.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32702548.2a15b4.jpg

CREDIT: www.udontwipeyourass.com

Its vs catalog ... thats not important

And ive seen those pics before

-------

I wanne see her love mag shoot :p

-------

13368:

She got bigger after she scored her loreal mega deal ... i call it baby fat (its not much..but enough to see she's bigger now)

....but her tits are smaller now :blink:

Its vs catalog ... thats not important

And ive seen those pics before

If you are referring to my scan, it is not a VS catalog. But yes, you all have seen the picture before.

I wasn't going to post it originally, but spending almost an hour trying to get it the best I can I decided to post it to make-up for the time wasted :rofl:

Page 670 is MINE! Let me guess. You tried to blow up a smaller image, right? Yeah, that's just a big ol' hassle. You should just forego the pic and just scan the entire original page.

And BTW, how did you get another copy of the newsletter? My store (before I left) usually only got ONE copy. Unless you just straight up jacked the only copy of it from behind the cash register.......