Bellazon

Magazines from other countries request

frenchkiki

Bz is a community and I thought it would be nice to start a topic to help members and friends to find the magazines of their dreams? I know it is very old fashion to actually collect real magazines but I am old fashion and to me it will always be paper over pixels.

Anyway, it's sometimes very hard to find specifics magazines when you are not living in a big city and Internet and ebay are not always your best friends to find them (1 Euro a magazine and 35 Euros for the shipping... Ah ah, very funny...not!)

& As we are all coming from different countries, we could make our own little international social network :)

So it u can get your hands on the magazines to help members or if u know a web site where we can buy them, please help and share! :flower:

I am starting with this magazine:

post-19830-0-1445989224-6173_thumb.jpg

Amica (from Italy) Jan2012 with Laetitia Casta on cover^(don't think it's out yet)

&

Vs magazines fall/winter 20011 with Laetitia Casta on cover (this issue has 3 different covers)

If you can help me, PM me and we will talk about the details (shipping and such!)

To the mods: this topic has nothing to do with Magazines Scan Request topic so please don't merge it with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kiki!

Good idea for a topic.

Part One: Your Request.

I'm in USA, so probably can't help with the Amica. If I see it, it would be on eBay.

For the "Vs" F/W 2011, do you mean the Victoria Secret catalog?

Part Two: My Request.

I'm looking for several of the old ELLE TOP MODEL magazines, the French editions. I think there are 22 total, and I'm missing 6 of the later ones.

Is there a good used magazine shop in France anyone could recommend?

The magazine is "Vs magazine" that's its name.

And If I started this topic it's because I am tired of Ebay & their over priced stuff. I thought People could help each other here at BZ.

Like: u want a French magazine and I say "Oh i live in France, i can buy the magazine and send it to you, pm me for more details"

And I was having ALL this issues of French Elle TopModel but i'v lost the box they were in during a moving :(

I know an amazing French site where u can buy a lot of vintage magazines. They ship all over the world. I"ll Pm you.

post-19830-1325526332_thumb.jpg

I am tired of Ebay & their over priced stuff. I thought People could help each other here at BZ.

Like: u want a French magazine and I say "Oh i live in France, i can buy the magazine and send it to you, pm me for more details"

Yes, it's a good idea. I understand about eBay (why I said I would only see Amica on eBay -- no one ever retails/carries current issues here).

And I was having ALL this issues of French Elle TopModel but i'v lost the box they were in during a moving :(

Ugh! I would be so :angry:

I know an amazing French site where u can buy a lot of vintage magazines. They ship all over the world. I"ll Pm you.

Yes, please do. Or you could post the link or info here. Possibly other BZ members might be able to use it. Just nobody buy my ELLE TOP MODEL issues. Or else.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here's a chance to try it out. I have a Magazine Help Request for/from another country. I think it's very unlikely, because of the details, but never know.

Two magazines I want are listed on eBay France right now. I contacted the seller, but he won't send them to me via mail. I live in the USA. The seller lives in Lille, Nord, France.

So: Any suggestions or ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, not sure how this will work out but I was looking for any American Vogue featuring Gisele Bündchen on the cover? she has 11 covers and I have none :(! If someone knows of any place they sell old magazines near Texas, USA. please message me! or if you are selling or whatever :)

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody has Bar Refaeli editorials or ads pls pm me coz I want to collect all lol

specifically I've looking for

Elle France 2000 or 2001

Elle France 2006

Elle Italy December 2007

if anyone has info on these that would be great. thank you

1258169313mq.jpg elle.jpg 1_109094937.jpg

• 2 months later...

If anyone has magazines with pictures of Lonneke Engel, Natasha Gilbert, Elsa Benitez and Natasha Poly and would like to trade other models pictures for them, or to sell the pictures, please contact me