Bellazon

Halle Berry
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

06-HalleBerryN07.jpg

Halle Berry is the first African-American ever to win an Oscar as best actress. She won the award on 24 March 2002 for her starring role in the drama Monster's Ball (2001, co-starring Billy Bob Thornton). Berry went from the world of beauty pageants in the mid-1980s to a television series, Living Dolls in 1989. In 1991 she began performing in feature films, including Spike Lee's Jungle Fever. She continued to appear in small roles on TV and on the big screen, notably with Warren Beatty in Bulworth (1998) and as actress Dorothy Dandridge in Introducing Dorothy Dandridge (1999). She played Storm in the X-Men movies (2000 and 2003, with Hugh Jackman) and the lead in 2004's Catwoman. Her other films include Swordfish (2001, with Jackman and John Travolta) and the James Bond thriller, Die Another Day (2002, with Pierce Brosnan).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
halle26gg.th.jpghalle38xv.th.jpghalle46ey.th.jpg

Wow! Excelent pics! Thanks Hiro!

Halle Berry + short hair = :/

Halle Berry + long hair = :heart: :wub: :drool:

Have anybody seen her movie "Losing Isaiah"? I haven't but I read her performance in it is breathtaking. I think I'm going to buy the DVD. My favourite Halle Berry movie is "The Rich Man's Wife". It's a very good TV-movie. Halle Berry looks extremely beautiful and sexy throughout the movie.

losing01.jpglosing03.gifth_losing02.jpg

Halle Berry in "Losing Isaiah". The last pic is thumbnail - please click it.