Bellazon

Willa Holland
Thumbnail

Lolita

I saw this girl in Us magazine. She looks better than Mischa Barton.

Willa Holland (born June 18, 1991) is an American model and actress. Born in Los Angeles in 1991, Holland spent the earlier part of her childhood in London. It was during that time that she spent time on the set of the film Mission: Impossible which was directed by her step-father, Brian De Palma.

General Information

Willa is currently 14 years of age and 5 feet, 7 inches tall. She currently lives in Los Angeles with her two sisters and attends public school.

Career

Holland spent the summer of 1998 in the Hamptons of Long Island with her family. After a day playing at Steven Spielberg's home, the seed was planted that she should spend her life in front of the camera.

Upon her return to Los Angeles that September, Holland first signed with Ford Modeling Agency. She began getting work immediately: her first job was for Burberry of London. She quickly became the top child model in the country working for companies like Guess?, Gap, Ralph Lauren, and many more.

The following year, 1999, De Palma took Holland to a theatrical talent agency. Since then she has shot many national commercials and several movies. She was even slated to co-star in the 2005 FOX series The Inside with fellow model Rachel Nichols, but left the show when writer Tim Minear was brought in to overhaul it. Currently, she has taken over the role of Kaitlin Cooper on The O.C. during the series' third season.

Controversy

Holland drinks a bottle of Jack Daniel'sIn the last few days of January 2006, the personal MySpace of Willa Holland was found. On the MySpace, there was a picture of her drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and a statement in her About Me section that read;

"i dont do drugs like everyone else

i do love to drink though"

Since it was found, a concerned viewer informed FOX about the findings on the page about her interest in alcohol. Shortly after this, Willa made her MySpace profile private. Her Xanga page was then found. Shortly after that, Willa deleted her Xanga. Then, a comment that Willa made on a friend's MySpace was found. It contained her personal cell phone number. This allowed many people to dial her up and eventually fill up her inbox with messages.

Bio from Wikipedia.

i havent posted on here much. but this caught my eye cause willa used to be in my history class! :laugh: im serious, we used to hang out & shit, but havent talked to her in a long ass time. anyway i have a ton of pics of her so even though i probably shouldnt, if anyone wants to see them ill post a few. but heres some pics of her on the oc

zwillaa5ok.th.jpg zwwe4lc.th.jpg wqwe0oo.th.jpg

zoaow1jm.th.jpg zweeee8uj.th.jpg zwqqq1pl.th.jpg

• 2 months later...
Oh I LOVE her! She's great in the O.C!! She's very pretty..prettier then Mischa.

Yea.You're right...even thought I don't like either of them.

She's still young..we'll have to wait till she's a bit older to see how she turns out :ermm:

• 7 months later...