Bellazon

Bad Girls Club

PinkCouture

Ughhhhhhhhhhh yessss, after 14 damn episodes and all those 2 week breaks, and now they make the reunion 3 parts, like really Oxygen. This has been the most dragged out season yet and the fact that its one of the wack if not the wackest season makes is even worse smh. And you already know the first part of the reunion is just going to be the girls meeting up and talking and a whole bunch of unecessary mess when they just need to make it 2 parts and cut to the chase and finally put this season out of its missery.

I really hope season 12 WAY BETTER than this mess because if its not BGC is going to start loosing a lot of viewers and fans if it hasen't already.

So...they all jumped a bitch for no good reason, the producers fines them for being lame dumbass bullies, and they bitch, cry, whine like infants wanting to go home early!? Yeah, they are real bad bitches :cain:

Another thing, you "casually" tell people it's your birthday and that you have never done anything "big" to celebrate. You are surprised they threw you a party!? Uh-huh, riiiiight :cain:

I know and then I felt bad for Hailey ass but she went and got Tiana some damn balloons and a bottle, I'm like girl these wack ass girls just jumped yo ass while you were piss drunk and you go and and low key kiss their ass and and buy Tiana something for her birthday, Like girl bye!!!!, they ass wouldn't get a damn thing from me not even a happy bithday wish and then what makes it worse is she supposedly pulled an Elease and is now cool with all of them.

And now that season is almost over and she sees all the backlash the season, her, and her jumpahoe cre is getting Tiana is now all saying she "changed" after BGC and is a different person now (like Staphanie and many other lame BGC girls) and is now cool with Janelle and what not and everyone will seea diffrent side of her on BGCASB2. :cain:

Hailey is total weak sauce! :p Although Elease ended up being cool with most of the girls at least she is not weak sauce.

Oh please, none of them changed. They pretend to have changed but they are still the same lame classless bitches they were before :laugh: I hope Janelle does well on BGCASB2 :D

Reunion Part I tonight!!! You know most of it will be filler BS and they will save the fight as a cliffhanger :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say THANK THE LAWWWWWWDDDD!!!! This season (bgc11) is finally over. The majority of the girls were wack, weak, jumpahoes. The only legit bad girl imo was Sarah and Janelle/Andrea were ok too. The rest were just flops especially Gigi scary standing on the couch every second ass and Jazz wannabe top model ass. Shanae had potential but she follwed the wolf pack and didn't learn/change until it was too late and they turned on her. And I have no words for Benze and Hailey irrelevant asses tbh. It's sad that the bgc12 trailer was better than this entire season smh.

And speaking of bgc12 I like their photoshoot it looks really 'classy' lol and all the girls look nice. It looks like its going to be a really good and intense season so far and I'm glad that all the fight are one on one and the girls seem like actual bad girls this time who know how throw dem hands. I hope they do the city of Chicago justice and make up for bgc11. I also like that they got a big girl on there (Alyssa aka Redd seems badd as hell lol) hope she doesn't disappoints. And lol @ Neon Jungle gettin dat promo, first the VS Show now there song is on the bgc12 trailer. :D

Bgasb2 looks pretty good and intense as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They already filmed the BGC12 reunion. Rumour is there was a lot of fights and someone even got jumped  :notsure: but overall it's suppose to be a pretty good and intense reunion. I guess they decided to film it so early this time since some of the girls will be participating in BGASB3 soon.  

Jada, Linsey, and Redd Promos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIPrDhiYHOg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NivZz5woyAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzWtRIjli0

I'm staying neutral on all the girls until I see the season.

On a BGASB2 note, I'm really liking this season so far. The challenges are a lot more tougher/interesting than last season and a lot of girls who I couldn't stan on there seasons (Valentina, Shelly, TIANA, Elease) I'm really liking on here and seeing a different side to. 

Let's hope BGC12 is much better than last season. It was total crap--- almost as bad as BGC 6. I heard Redd is a sweetheart on the show.

I must say I do enjoy BGC spin-off shows (Love Games, All-Star Battle, etc.) more than the actual show. I think it is b/c they actually do stuff besides drink, party, fight and just be dumbasses.

I agree, some of the girls I did not like during their season I am kinda ok with now. I guess it goes to show how powerful editing could be in affecting opinions. I still find Valentina, Alicia, Nancy, Meghan and Dani annoying though :nicole: I liked Shelly during her season but not so much on BGASB2. I hope Rocky wins but in order for that to happen she would need to win every challenge from now on. If she loses she is guarantee to go. If Rocky doesn't win I think Nancy or Meghan will win.

I was hoping for Rocky to win since she was winning and giving it her all on pretty much all the challenges and plus the fact that she had to leave early last season due to her step father's death. But I do understand why Sarah and Tiana decided to break the alliance an eliminate her, I mean if they did keep her there they would have just been handing her the crown. :D And it was a well known fact that Rocky was one of the biggest if not the biggest competition/threat this season.

Although I like Tiana on this season I'm still a little suprised/bumbed that she was the one that won especially since she didn't win any challenges this season and pretty much pulled a Danni/Gabi and relied mostly on alliances (mainly Rock and Sarah)  to make it to the end. But at least she did try her best and ended up winning the challenge that meant the most XD and did all this for her brothers.

The reunion looks low key lame but Sarah and a few others seem to be doing the most   turning up and Paula still salty about getting eliminated. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sWI_PEJrI&list=UUIRO_y5PDAqmn5SRkPDyGQA

Alyssa aka Redd from BGC12 was one of the latest girls to do an interview with Mona Samone. So far I like her. She seems really cool and funny and doesn't seem to take no mess from nobody. I heard good things and bad things about Redd in the show but I hope she doesn't dissapoint and is as funny and real as she is interview in the house.

^lol yeah although I like Blondie. If they really are making an all star season for BGC13 I hope she makes it. It would be nice to see her back and what she brings. smily%20new%20one.gif I would love to see more girls from the older seasons besides Natalie and Flo.

Janelle apparently tried out for BGC13 as well, heres her casting tape. I like Janelle and all but this casting tape was pretty boring and if anybody from dat horrid  season 11 needs to be on there it's Sarah everyone else can gtfo.

I think the following girls have a pretty good chance of being on BGC13. They seem to attract ratings and they are still very popular although their season ended a long time ago: Natalie, Flo, Rocky, The Victor Twins, Camilla, and Judi.

Here are the girls I would like to see on the BGC13: Rocky, Blondie, Morgan, Jennavecia, Cat, Brandi, Amy, Mimi (BGC 8), Jenna, Flo, Natalie, Julie, Nicky (BGC10), Shannon, and Sarah (BGC11). Most of them are definitely not going to be on the show but a girl could hope :Angel:

Didn't they have a psychologist on the first season and it was a total flop!? I am pretty sure it will be the same thing with the Life Coach :p