Bellazon

Bad Girls Club

PinkCouture

post-2904-0-1446021533-94334_thumb.jpg

Bad Girls Club is an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray for Oxygen. The show centers on seven mischievous and rebellious women from different backgrounds and personalities who have a number of psychological and behavioral problems. They are introduced to the show to change their pernicious behavior and accomplish specific goals. The cast, who are deemed "bad girls", are asked to maintain and respect rules applied to them before moving in a luxurious mansion and lifestyle for three months. Their lives inside – and outside – of the house are chronicled and recorded by the production team.

The format of the show changed from antecedent seasons. If a "bad girl" had broke a rule she will be evicted from the show and will be replaced – if early in the season – by a new "bad girl"... The fourth season had the highest-ratings in Bad Girls' history, becoming the "breakthrough season" for the show.

The show is broadcast in five countries. The Bad Girls Club received negative criticism from television critics who believes the show promotes violence from adolescents who emulate the show. The show also spawned several controversies from cast-members who issued comments and opinions that outraged many viewers of the show. There have been three spin-offs of The Bad Girls Club, most notably Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too, where alumni cast-members seek true love, has become a ratings success. Oxygen has also released a mobile game, comic strip and merchandise in promotion for the show.

Source: wikipedia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I thought season 6 was the lamest and most boring season. I did not think it was possible for it to be any worse....until Season 11 came along! :rofl: Oxygen needs to start selecting characters girls who are interesting and exciting to watch. Blocks of bricks have more personality than most these current girls. Other than picking fights, bullying each other and pretending to be tough & shit, most of them are boring and lack any real energy to them. The last great girl they had was Rocky. She ( and Jenn...kinda) totally saved season 10. Season 4 & 5 were hands down the best season. They need to start casting again girls like Jennavecia, Flo, Natalie, Brandi, Blondie, Morgan, Amy, and Rocky (Y)

BTW, have you watched all 11 seasons? Hope I didn't spoil anything for you :ninja:

Yeah I I've seen pretty much all 11 seasons except for season 1 a little but yeah I wasn't really feeling season 6 like that either it was so obvious that all the girls were acting up just for the cameras especially Char, season 3 was boring to me and was pretty much everybody vs the Ambers all seaon long, season 5 was a hot ass mess lol, season 2 and 4 were pretty good, season 7 is my fave so far since the girls seemed more realer on there and Judi and Tiara were funny as hell,  season 9 was ok,  Rocky pretty much saved 10, and season 8 and 11 were tte worst for me and had nothing but jumping/bulling. 

I do agree with they really need to start choosing better girls and stead of a bunch of wack wannabe bad girls looking for their 15 mins and one or two actual real bad girls that are about what they say and do and don't need an army with them to fight, so fare the only ones that seem to fit that bill to me were/are probably Tanisha, Flo, Rocky, Camila, Morgan, Catya, Sarah, Mehgan, Nicki and Christina.

I'm so glad this current season is almost over it's not even funny. :ninja:  Hoepfully season 12 is way better and they do the city Chicago justice.

^ Season 1 was kinda "meh". Ripsi left too soon although they had a very good reason to evict her.

That's why I love season 5! it was a hot mess and a mad shady season. Pure entertainment gold!!! :laugh:

I have read in articles, interviews and cast member's twitter/facebook, quite a few of these girls auditioned for other reality shows but were not selected. Mostly for The Real World and ANTM. I know Nicki from season 6 tried out for ANTM and I pretty sure Jaz from this season did as well. The producers from these shows were the ones who suggested to these girls to try out for BGC. It is pretty obvious most of these girls just want their 15 minutes considering how many other shows they have been on before/after BGC. 

The ratings for this season sucked so much the reunion is going to be 2 part instead of 3 :rofl: I hope both Gigi & Steph get their asses handed to them. Someone needs to punch Steph in the mouth so she would stop using that hideous lip plumper.

I hope they don't mess up BGC 12. They need to do Chi-town proud considering how many Bad Girls are from there. Maybe Judi and Paula will make an appearance.

I honestly think Ripsi was the only thing most people remeber from season, I eally didn't even really watch it and I knew about her still. :D

Season 5 was was a mess but hands down had the best reunion imo so far.

I know Camila either tried out for ANTM or was actually on it and and the twins(Dani and Gabi) audtioned for the Real World. And yeah they many of them just want to up their twitter follwers, get booked for club appearance, modelling jobs est thats why so many of them try to show out fot the cameras and try to be something they are obvioulsy not and just end up embarrasing their damn selves.

The sad thing is that this season was just as bad if not badder than season 8 but at least those girls could use the whole "y'all hate our season, but y'all still be tooning in every week" combeback /excuse, but what combeback/excuse these girls this season got lol ????? The season is sucks, the majority of the girls suck, and to top it off the ratings even suck. And thank the lawwwd the reunion is only two parts so they can't drag this season out any longer than they already have and we can just cut to the chase( the arguing and fighting). From what I heard Sarah wasn't playing no games at the reunion and came in ready/prepared to drag some hoes lol.

And I hope season 12 better and BGCASB2 is good.

I know Camila either tried out for ANTM or was actually on it and and the twins(Dani and Gabi) audtioned for the Real World. And yeah they many of them just want to up their twitter follwers, get booked for club appearance, modelling jobs est thats why so many of them try to show out fot the cameras and try to be something they are obvioulsy not and just end up embarrasing their damn selves.

Exactly! There is already a stigma for being on a reality show. Most contestants on shows like Project Runway and ANTM would tell you that being on a reality show hindered their career more than advanced it. Most companies/agencies don't take those who have been on reality shows seriously, and many of them are liabilities esp. if they didn't present themselves in the best light (usually b/c of bad editing). Now go on trashy show like BGC, which encourages bad behaviors and acting like a dumbass, their chances of a decent career is pretty much none. Yes, they could keep on being on more reality shows but that's about it. Their options are very limited---more so than those who have been on PR and ANTM. There is a small percentage of those who did make it past the stigma and did not let their reality show past taint their career, but that's rare.

I hope Sarah, Janelle, Shanae and Hailey goes HAM on Ti, Jaz, Steph and Gigi at the reunion. I wouldn't mind if Mimi got clocked in the face. Andrea and Teresa will probably be the Captain Save-A-Ho for each side at the reunion :rofl:

I actually like most of the BGC spin-off shows, except for Tanisha Gets Married, more than BGC. I am excited for BGASB2. Glad that Rocky is back, and looking forward to seeing how Amy, Andrea, Shelly and Sarah does. I have no clue why Camilla is there when she has said both on twitter and facebook she is not interested in doing more BGC spin-off shows except for hosting :cain: I hope Alicia, Valentina, and Ti get their asses whooped.

BTW, I heard BGC might move to MTV in hopes of increasing the ratings. Isn't MTV more strict about censoring content since it is a cable network that is accessible to all cable subscribers? Also, Rima was on some tv court show recently :laugh:

Exactly and what trip me out is when they be all like I want be a successul actress, model, entrepenuer, book author est and I'm like so you figured fighting, showing yo ass, cussing, est on BGC was going to really help you accomplish those things lol??? And you sure as hell aren't going to be nobody's teacher, lawyer, doctor, est with being on a show like BGC most likely unless like you said those VERY RARE few girls who can escape the BGC stigma by not acting a damn fool on the show, and completely putting BGC behind them I guess.

Yeah I heard Sarah wasn't playing at th reunion and neither was Janelle so I can't wait to see how all that goes down. 

I think it would be pretty interesting for the show to move to Mtv although I would miss Oxgen messy ass, but at least more people will know and be able to watch the show (don't know if that's either a good or bad thing lol)and I would like to see what Mtv would do with it and what not.

Oh and you should def check out @Teammonasamone on twitter and watch some of her videos on youtube, She (who is relly a he lol) has a lot of info on the BGC season, does reviews on the episodes, and even interviews some of the girls to get their sides and what not. I know I'm a little to into this mess lol XD but yeah...

Here is one of her latest interviews with Andrea. She pretty much just talks about Benze, fighting, the reunion, est.

Oh and you should def check out @Teammonasamone on twitter and watch some of her videos on youtube, She (who is relly a he lol) has a lot of info on the BGC season, does reviews on the episodes, and even interviews some of the girls to get their sides and what not. I know I'm a little to into this mess lol XD but yeah...

I have heard about Mona Samone but never watched any of her reviews until now. Thanks! :flower:

The reunion looks low key lame and wack just like the season, but glad to see Janelle, Shanae, and especially Sarah back and holding their own it and not taking no mess from the wolf pack  wack jumpa hoes it seems lol.

Season 11:Back to Miami Reunion Promo

Yeah, the reunion looks pretty lame. And the fact they decided to drag it on for 3 episodes is even more lame. The season was boring and shitty. Oxygen is making it worse by prolonging it. On a different note, I agree w/ you it is nice to see Janelle, Shanae and Sarah going after those Basic Bitches. Especially Gigi and Steph---As you tell I don't like them :p