Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

me too.. i want bill clinton back!

:rolleyes:

He pulled the same stuff you know, over a place called Kosovo. Pissed off Europe. But he "feels your pain" so he must be better, right? Ha. The guy never did a thing but sit there and cut military payroll (yes, when people talk about "slashing the defense budget" they're talking about putting hundreds of thousands of enlisted personnel on food stamps) to "balance" the budget.

He presided over the tech boom which had nothing to do with his presidency whatsoever. The economy started to slide in the last year of his administration when the Dot Coms burst and new technology started to level off.

Here endeth the lesson.

me too.. i want bill clinton back!

:rolleyes:

He pulled the same stuff you know, over a place called Kosovo. Pissed off Europe. But he "feels your pain" so he must be better, right? Ha. The guy never did a thing but sit there and cut military payroll (yes, when people talk about "slashing the defense budget" they're talking about putting hundreds of thousands of enlisted personnel on food stamps) to "balance" the budget.

He presided over the tech boom which had nothing to do with his presidency whatsoever. The economy started to slide in the last year of his administration when the Dot Coms burst and new technology started to level off.

Here endeth the lesson.

Over the past few days tdpatriots has become my favorite poster, because his posts are actually meaningful and not ass-kisser.

I salute you my friend.

im a democrat and half iraqi....i wasnt againt afghan cuz there was a point to it but to the iraq war there wasnt a point to it.  my dad is iraqi and a big time republican and loved bush senior but hates little bush.

/goes out on a bigtime limb

Sunni Arab?

From what I research, the Shiites and Kurds love the Dubya (at least for now, because his liberation/invasion/whatever has given them more power). The Sunni minority aren't big fans of GWB because before 2003 they had been the ruling party for half a century or so...

Anyway, I do way too much of this discussion stuff in class, no need to do more in a Spears thread.

A lot of stars do commercials overseas.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, etc, etc, do commercials like the ones Catherine Zeta Jones does here in the U.S. for T Mobile cellular phones.

Exactly. That's why I did not understand that comment. The only reason why American celebs do not participate in commercials here is because of overexposure and the perception that they are "petty".

WTF has happened to Britney Spears? She used to have a pretty good figure, but after seeing these eww.. Britney seems to be packing on the pounds doesn't she?

bs255fj.th.jpgbs268ng.th.jpg

bspool14yd.th.jpgbspool28ie.th.jpg

bspool85fp.th.jpgbspool1rn.th.jpg