Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

I found it on toris myspace , who ever runs that blog just took that picture and the other two i just posted and put it on that site so i guess there a member here . but i had that picture like for a month on my computer and never posted it .. if you look at the date it's today and the time is after i posted it on here .. hmmm ??

I agree about her smile; she looks great in professional shots, but her candid photos are usually not that incredible. Still, she is my favorite model!

I agree. I don't particuarly like her candids or her smile much. She looks great in photographs, but not so much in candids.

I found it on toris myspace , who ever runs that blog just took that picture and the other two i just posted and put it on that site so i guess there a member here . but i had that picture like for a month on my computer and never posted it .. if you look at the date it's today and the time is after i posted it on here .. hmmm ??

I've noticed that too. I've seen that blog and everytime something gets posted here, it is posted there. So, I guess they really love her and keep on the lookout and post it. I don't understand the language that is posted on there so I can't tell you whose it is but I'm sure it isn't Tori's. Her site is under development the last time I looked.

Candids are so hard to find that it's like a double bonus when one shows up. She doesn't look as good in the candids, probably, but still it's good to see them.

Thanx for all the action on here today. I love it and appreciate it.... :hug: Sometimes, I feel like I'm out here in Tori-land all by myself. :cry: So, thanx again.

candids ive seen of her i think she looks freaking hot ! but you know if i was a top model i wouldnt want all my candids out all over the place , i mean thats what fakers love and cant wait to get there hands on you know . thats why theres so many fake profiles of models and actors on myspace and all over myspace , etc. so maybe she dosent want her candids posted ?

Thanx, dirrty...........I LOVE those pictures......yet another look for her. She is proving herself to be more versatile than people thought, I think. I wish I knew where to go lookin' for pictures of her. I look at all the normal spots but I don't know what she's up to as far as campaigns so I miss them.

You are an angel for posting these! :clap: :angel:

Pink, I think you are right about the candids. She seems to be very, very private.

I just hope we can keep this thread jumpin' a bit more. I love all the good activity lately.

Thanx from me to you to everybody!

Can anyone, please, cap the flash pictures ( there are close-ups mostly) on the Via Spaga website itself? She is looking soooooo gorgeous.

It will be my plasure to cap the flash captures for you, but I cant find any of them...

link me the site and where those pics are and I will save them ;)

Via Spaga site

Can anyone, please, cap the flash pictures ( there are close-ups mostly) on the Via Spaga website itself? She is looking soooooo gorgeous.

It will be my plasure to cap the flash captures for you, but I cant find any of them...

Via Spaga site I've never linked anything before but I'll try...... if it doesn't work, it's www.viaspaga.com

Thanx so very much...... :kiss: :wave:

Via Spaga site

Via Spaga site I've never linked anything before but I'll try...... if it doesn't work, it's www.viaspaga.com

It didn't work :blink: I see where you do it but I don't know what goes in each box. Sorry :wacko: :unsure:

Via Spaga site

It didn't work :blink: I see where you do it but I don't know what goes in each box. Sorry :wacko: :unsure:

Good grief! I didn't even spell it right......It's www.viaspiga.com I need a bop on the head. :avada: