Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I doubt she'll even show up. If she was to show up, she would probably be in the Angel line-up regardless of what her actual contract is. I doubt VS wouldn't use her for publicity. I mean they did all this fuss about Transformers and now no word, taht doesn't make any sense, even for VS.

I think i'm the only one who is happy about Rosie not being there :rofl:
You're not.

I really think it was dumb of hers to leave VS so soon, especially without having a post-Transformers job & with the terrible reviews she got i doubt she'll get that many acting gigs. But i've always disliked her so i'm happy that she's gone, but this isn't the right place for that i guess :laugh:

I heard that the Monange girls (Ana BB, Izabel, Isabeli & i think Emanuela) won't be walking the VSFS this year due to their Monange contracts, remember VS sued Monange? I guess they're taking revenge now, but i hope it's not true because they're all part of my "Must Have" girls for VSFS :(

Oh my goodness, if none of them won't be there then VSFS won't be worth watching.

* VS didn't sue VS. They gave them a warning about the outfits in 2010 and Monange didn't listen which resulted that Ale + Adri were cut from the tour. It took some time because they had to see if it was possible to pull them out of the show. In Rio; they got a hold of Adriana who stayed at the hotel in Rio and Alessandra got pulled out during the show (at the finale Ale already left).

* The Monange girls are contracted for the tour. So during the tour VS can't do anything about Ana, Iza, Isa & Emanuela. So basically now that MDFT is over VS can use the girls for VSFS. And what MissLimaVzla says if they don't let them walk VSFS it is revenge... (unless Monange changed their contract, which I highly doubt)

I thought about that when you told me since the tour it's over it should be fine, but aren't they contracted to be like the faces of the whole Monange brand? I really hope they can work it out & the girls walk because between Kanye West, another horrible Fantasy Bra & my Brazilians not walking the show would be a disaster to me :pinch:

I thought about that when you told me since the tour it's over it should be fine, but aren't they contracted to be like the faces of the whole Monange brand? I really hope they can work it out & the girls walk because between Kanye West, another horrible Fantasy Bra & my Brazilians not walking the show would be a disaster to me :pinch:

Kanye West is going to sing in the show? :blink:

I think he is, nobody has confirmed it but all the people with different VS-related sources are saying that Kanye will perform ... Plus they tried to make Kanye perform in 2007 but his mother passed away & he couldn't perform & this year he showed up at the VS Christmas photoshoot so i don't know, it would make a lot of sense

Also at tFS someone said that Adele might be performing too but i have no idea about that

Izabel has been used a whole lot on VS.com lately, so I doubt Monange is blocking anybody.

They are but during the tour they represent clothing and after the tour they represent cosmectic products. So the only way Monange can prevent the girls from doing VSFS is if they changed their contract and make them exclusive is something I doubt

Izabel has been used a whole lot on VS.com lately, so I doubt Monange is blocking anybody.

Trust me when I say I know a lot about Monange! I won't say a lot about it here cause it isn't the thread for but I will say this: If you look really closely to Monange you will see not Alessandra + Adriana were cut from the show. There were more and all from particular agencies in NY. Some stuff were told in confidence so if you really want to know PM me but I can tell you this: I asked Isabeli if she would chose Monange over VS? And she would... and she's not only one... And Izabel appearing on the site? Isabeli pictures are there too but the fact is; when Ale+Adri were cut as faces for Monange... that was the same week Isabeli shot the last time for VS.

With Candice getting so much exposure do you think she will open the show?

Trust me when I say I know a lot about Monange! I won't say a lot about it here cause it isn't the thread for but I will say this: If you look really closely to Monange you will see not Alessandra + Adriana were cut from the show. There were more and all from particular agencies in NY. Some stuff were told in confidence so if you really want to know PM me but I can tell you this: I asked Isabeli if she would chose Monange over VS? And she would... and she's not only one... And Izabel appearing on the site? Isabeli pictures are there too but the fact is; when Ale+Adri were cut as faces for Monange... that was the same week Isabeli shot the last time for VS.

I was referring to new pics such as this, this or that. Buand hazvt then again I am no ~insider~ have no idea when those were shot.

I don't think Candice will open the show, i'm pretty sure Adriana will open again ... & if it's not Adriana then i'll say Alessandra, i think that the show opener is one of the few predictable things from VS

I don't think Candice will open the show, i'm pretty sure Adriana will open again ... & if it's not Adriana then i'll say Alessandra, i think that the show opener is one of the few predictable things from VS

i love Adriana , but She did it the last time soo i doubt it... and one thing that VS have to become predictable is actually Candice Swanepoel