17 replies to this topic

#1 Maiya

Maiya

I want Barbara Palvin to be a VS Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

I was wondering if a woman would have sex without a clitoris because that is what give desire to have sex, Is it possible for a woman to get the desire to have sex? I was watching some taboo and in some cultures they cut the little girls clitoris just to not get the desire to have sex when they hit to puberty.

Would any of you guys men have sex with a woman with a cut of clitoris?

#2 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

Stockholm Syndrome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:06 PM

This is Female genital mutilation and it's a crime perpetuated by ignorants & retarded peoples. focuses on human rights violations, lack of informed consent, and health risks, which include cysts, recurrent urinary and vaginal infections, chronic pain, and obstetrical complications. In some cultures they see the clitoris as dangerous, capable of killing a man if his penis touches it, or a baby if the head comes into contact with it during birth, Gynecologists in England and the United States would remove it during the 19th century to "cure" insanity, masturbation, and nymphomania ( :blink: )
They are not only cutting the clitoris but also the the inner and outer labia. And the main practice in Indonesia is burning or scarring the genitals, or introducing harmful substances into the vagina to tighten it. Oh and the best part? After it's done (not at the hospital of course!) the labial tissue is bounding, forming a wall of flesh and skin across the entire vulva, apart from a hole the size of a matchstick for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, which is created by inserting a twig or rock salt into the wound. Last but not least The vulva is cut open for sexual intercourse and childbirth!

SO according to the suffering of about 100–140 million women and girls around the world, I think your question is out of place. It's like you were asking "Will u have sex with a girl that was raped by her dad between 5 & 14 years old?"

:blink: :blink:

759999SelfreliantSilkyElk.gif

#3 Sweet Lu

Sweet Lu

CRASH AND BURN MOTHER FUCKERS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

or like asking if a guy would want to have sex if the tip of his penis was cut off.
DO THE RIGHT THING:
REINSTATE LMS

#4 Lyon

Lyon

Whisper of the Heart

• Members
  • 10,043 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

^ :pinch: Sounds painful

Posted Image

#5 liika

liika

PIP PROPHET

• Members
  • 19,328 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

yes it is mutilation ,but i have red that in some somalian tribes they stitch the whole privy parts of the young girls,and leave just a small opening so they could piss,cant remember exactly why they do that.. it really sounds barbarian and insane,but it seems they found it normal in some parts of the big bad world...

oh and i seriously doubt if a woman is that mutilated she'd wanna have sex at all :|

#6 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

Stockholm Syndrome

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

^^Yes it's normal for uncultured idiots still living in dark ages!
and starting a thread to ask if a man would have sex with a girl that was sexually mutilated is way beyond my understanding?
So highly recommend to read this book "desert flower" and watch this movie

about the true story of model Waris Dirie.

The question is not to know if a man would want to have sex with a woman who was mutilated but if a man could love her enough and show her the respect she deserves & make her understand how beautiful she is despite of mutilations.

#7 Maiya

Maiya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

I am just wondering if those women, girls could still have sex, they still have a vagina, just not their clitoris.
I am guessing they can, but would it hurt? I should have not watch this now I have so many doubts, I feel bad for these womena and girls that live in those countries that believe that is right to do that for them.

#8 liika

liika

PIP PROPHET

• Members
  • 19,328 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:45 AM

Maiya...get back to class and pay attention!

#9 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

Stockholm Syndrome

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

I am just wondering if those women, girls could still have sex, they still have a vagina, just not their clitoris.
I am guessing they can, but would it hurt? I should have not watch this now I have so many doubts, I feel bad for these womena and girls that live in those countries that believe that is right to do that for them.

Have you read what I have posted? Or watch the video? They have to cut open the vagina to have sexual intercourse! So yeah, I think it might be a bit painful?

:blink:

"oh wait a minute darling, i have to take a knife to cut open your vagina to be sure my dick can fill u good!"
"really? How fun! "

#10 Maiya

Maiya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

where can I find the book so I could read it or where can I find the movie to watch it. last time I saw the video my volume did not work, so I couldn't hear anything, yay finally my volume work I could hear the video you posted now.

#11 Maiya

Maiya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

Have you read what I have posted? Or watch the video? They have to cut open the vagina to have sexual intercourse! So yeah, I think it might be a bit painful?

:blink:

"oh wait a minute darling, i have to take a knife to cut open your vagina to be sure my dick can fill u good!"
"really? How fun! "

so the vagina is closed? I though the vagina was naturally a bit open, so the woman could have sex and get their period. or do they closed the vagina women too in those counttries? How can they closed a women vagina? how would they get their period? I though they only cut the clitoris off. so those women can not have sex at all, they need to get surgery to have sex?
I have no sex experience I am virgin so I don't know that much about sex, just that their is penetration that is all I know
kiki you just confused me more that I already was, now I am clueless.

#12 Layla90

Layla90

• Members
  • 13,085 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

The book was a bestseller, pretty sure you'd find it in any bigger bookstore... Read the book first, so that some of your questions will be answered by reading it ;)

#13 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

Stockholm Syndrome

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

Maiya if u read my first post i am telling what they do to the girls. All the answer to your questions are written.

And yes the butcher let a small opening for the blood and the urine to run. But i hope u know that the hole to pee is not the vagina?

And not the small opening they left is not big enough for the penetration of the penis or even a finger.

from wiki

. Some men are unable to penetrate their wives at all (in my study over 15%), Some who are unable to penetrate their wives manage to get them pregnant in spite of the infibulation, and the woman's vaginal passage is then cut open to allow birth to take place. A great deal of marital anal intercourse takes place in cases where the wife can not be penetrated ”quite logically in a culture where homosexual anal intercourse is a commonly accepted premarital recourse among men”but this is not readily discussed. Those men who do manage to penetrate their wives do so often, or perhaps always, with the help of the "little knife." This creates a tear which they gradually rip more and more until the opening is sufficient to admit the penis. In some women, the scar tissue is so hardened and overgrown with keloidal formations that it can only be cut with very strong surgical scissors, as is reported by doctors who relate cases where they broke scalpels in the attempt.

so no basically they can't have sex. I mean vaginal sex. Unless they have their vagina cut open again.

I really don't know what other informations i can give you since all you questions are answered?

here is a drawing of how a vulva looks like naturally (A picture)
and what they cut
http://upload.wikime...C_Types.svg.png
it's a drawing so don't worry no bloody/gore images

#14 controversiaster

controversiaster

Super PIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:14 PM

Unfortunately mutilation like this still happens, even though governments of those countries are trying to stop it (mostly to no avail...). As for whether sex hurts: I bet it does. But, I did read an article once about this surgeon in America performing surgeries to de-stitch the vagina of women from those cultures/countries and the feedback she gets is: "thank goodness, I no lonnger feel pain or feel like I can't be normal". It's a huge relief for these women, if they could (with money) undo what their village chief/witch doctor forced upon them at a young age, they would. Sex, I believe, would be painful, as frenchkiki put it, if someone has to grab a swiss knife and open you up, you'd scream like there's no tomorrow either!

#15 Maiya

Maiya

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

thanks for the wiki information. I am still looking for the book, I went to walmart last time in the book section and I couldn't find the book. I really want to read the book so bad, any suggestion where I could find the desert flower book

#16 frenchkiki

frenchkiki

Stockholm Syndrome

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

google is ur friend!

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/0688172377

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/1860497586

http://www.desertflo...-desert-flower/

#17 AnthonyB

AnthonyB

New Comer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Believe it or not, the clitoris remains literally UNTOUCHED most of the times women have sexual intercourse! This fact makes it almost impossible for them to enjoy an orgasm during sex.

Sorry, but we don't allow external links in signatures. (~ Michael*)

#18 saber

saber

New Comer

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

Many years ago I saw a video at the news where a so-called father performed this "operation" to his 11 year old daugher with a pair of scissors. The poor girl was restrained by another member of the family and she was screaming her lungs out of pain. After that I honestly have doubts if some people deserve to live.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users