Bellazon

I mean this > when she smiles :yuckky: like fish

Do you think this kind to express your opinion is ok then please read the Bellazon-Rules again. :ninja:

Just leave the sad girl, she is pathetic (my opinion expressed :whistle: ). Irina is unbeatable!! Can't see any bad parts from our Irina :drool: :drool:

really dont like her nose and her upper lip when she smiles :yuckky: like fish :whistle:

This kind of comment does not consistent with Bellazon-Rules :no:

ouch sorry.

nice...so people are not allowed to express their opinion? kinda weird, u know <_<

i just said what i think about her appearance. i didn't say she's ugly or something, i said that i personallu don't really like her nose. don't see anything bad or offensive in it.

Do you think this kind to express your opinion is ok then please read the Bellazon-Rules again. :ninja:

i said sorry. and yes it was my opinion and i won't change it. cause i respect other people's opinion.

peace

Just leave the sad girl, she is pathetic (my opinion expressed :whistle: ). Irina is unbeatable!! Can't see any bad parts from our Irina :drool: :drool:

i love u too