Bellazon

Irina is unreal. Her street style is my absolute favourite.

I was just going to say this how much I love her candid looks sometimes it's all soft comfy cotton with theeeee hand bag and theeee sun glasses others she's super chique . Loveee!!!!

versace_official

Supermodel @irinashayk looked flawless in a blush silk chiffon #AtelierVersace gown. #VersaceCelebrities

73e8d5412036524.jpg [/quote

Probably one of my top 10 favorite dresses ever! With her skin tone I wish there were more pics :(! This color is perfect on her the woman makes the dress :p

Certain Posts Moved (Y)
 http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/49285-general-celebrity-gossip/page-38

Members are welcome to discuss Irina-related topics other than about her career and projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors, gossip, look-alikes, etc . If you must have such discussions please do it either via PM, off the board, or in the thread posted above.

Also, please refrain from attacking, baiting, bashing and/or flaming. There is no need to cause unnecessary tension on the board.

Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

She looks so different here . Nose and Lips. If you compare to more recent ones its big difference.

Still very pretty

She basically went from beautiful to --> stunning unreal beauty.

She looks the same. She has not had any surgery... you can so tell. Of course she's younger here and her eyebrows are thinner. 

i don't believe it. she denied it, well not that she would admit it if it was true.

A New York-based spokesman for Irina Shayk said: 'The rumours regarding an alleged romantic and/or personal affair with Sepp Blatter by El Mundo newspaper in Spain is a pathetic attempt at defaming Ms Shayk and are absolutely not true.

'We have no intentions of further acknowledging these allegations as they are wholly unfounded.'