Bellazon

So apparently Ronaldo cheated on her again...so if true, how stupid is she if she continues to stay with someone like him?

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/04/is-cristiano-ronaldo-cheating-on-irina-shayk-with-miss-bum-bum-brasil-sure-why-not

That stupid girl tried a few weeks/months ago to sell a story that she slept with CR in Paris while Irina was working. Turned out CR wasnt in Paris at all around that time, her story fell apart so she tried another story with a bigger tabloid. Too bad that The Sun actually bought the story!

Irina posted that picture right after The Sun released that story. I dont think Irina is stupid to stick with CR if he cheated on her. I think this picture is just a big middlefinger to all the BS-people

Cristiano Ronaldo via Facebook

27 de abril

I was informed that “The Sun” newspaper, faithful to its editorial line, will publish an article where is given voice to a so called Andressa, someone seeking the limelight on my account. And I wonder why this happens one day before a very important game for my team… Deeply outraged by a situation intended, in vain, to afect my personal life, I just want to clarify that I was in fact at the Hotel Villa Magna on April 22nd giving an interview to Manu Sainz, something the reporter himself is able to corroborate. Everything else is pure fiction and forgery.

^^^ Can somebody translate for us non-Portugese speaking people ?? I think it could be fake. But I will say I've always thought Irina could do a lot better than Ronaldo. He helped give her the publicity she needed . But I think she could get any man she wanted now.

^^^ Can somebody translate for us non-Portugese speaking people ?? I think it could be fake. But I will say I've always thought Irina could do a lot better than Ronaldo. He helped give her the publicity she needed . But I think she could get any man she wanted now.

Oh, maybe her and Leo DiCaprio :whistle:

RomanFantasies I've translated the conversation of April 22

A.U- I'm coming out of my hotel ok???

C.R- Ok 15 m

C.R- Already arrived?

A.U- I'm in a taxi

C.R- Ok

A.U- I'm just arrived

There's a photographer at the door

C.R- Because there is an event.

Did he take a pic of you?

A.U- No

C.R- Come on up

A.U- I have to pass by the reception? How can I do? I don't know the place

C.R- Go straight to the elevator and go up

It's next to the reception

A.U- It's there?

Cristiano Ronaldo via Facebook

27 de abril

I was informed that “The Sun” newspaper, faithful to its editorial line, will publish an article where is given voice to a so called Andressa, someone seeking the limelight on my account. And I wonder why this happens one day before a very important game for my team… Deeply outraged by a situation intended, in vain, to afect my personal life, I just want to clarify that I was in fact at the Hotel Villa Magna on April 22nd giving an interview to Manu Sainz, something the reporter himself is able to corroborate. Everything else is pure fiction and forgery.

He always clears the air whenever a ridiculous story like this surfaces

Having an excellent Japanese dinner with Irina Shayk. Even with the new statements of a certain woman who says being contacted by message from me, which is obviously a lie, nothing or nobody disturbs us. There’s an ongoing lawsuit in which the judge will give me reason for sure. I wanna thank everyone who believes in me and not in this woman that just wants fame at my expense.

post-52250-0-1446071892-29919_thumb.jpg