Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

okay so here was my issue...I was working on Safari, and suddenly the text toolbox said "media rich text" and posted the crazyness above ^^...but I'm on Google chrome and it works now..

Any ideas about that? Is Safari not compatable with posting on BZ?

^Interesting! Yeah it wouldn't let me post, and when it did, it posted, like the crazyness above.. it worked for alittle bit, then all of a sudden, it just stopped and it said something like media rich text   :blink: My Macbook is new so I was suprised to see this right away I thought something was wrong :( But relieving to see I wasn't he only one with the issue...

But yeah I'm working off Chrome now too :)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if it’s just me, but every time when I see the inscriptions UBOTY Winner and BOTY 2005 Winner in Adri's and Ana's threads (which is happens a lot) it gives me a slightly out-of-date impression. I mean, it's 2013 and it almost past 10 years... 10!!! It looks like life have been frozen on BZ since 2005 :ermm:
Of course I'm not offering to mark Celebrity Scoop winners threads - which could be few a week - I was just wondering what if BZ would title winners of big competitions like MODELS LEAGUE. Anyway, these are just some thoughts of mine :whistle:
BTW, what are UBOTY and BOTY titles mean? I assume B stands for Bellazon and T for tournament but what the rest mean?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues opening thumbnails is the mobile version of BZ again. I think this happened a couple of months ago or so and it was resolved pretty quickly. Whenever I try to open a thumbnail it takes me a blank page. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon, assuming the problem is not just me :blush::flower:

• 2 weeks later...

So quoting isn't working for me on IE....on Google Chrome. When I try to quote a post on IE nothing happens I%20dont%20know.gif

Still the same issue for me until now,unless we turn off[or on ,don't know the case] the toggle button.

Also copying and pasting our loaded codes don't work in the replying box unless we also turn off the toggle button. :cain:

• 1 month later...