Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Something that would make BZ even better...

1. If people had more to do with the male models as well as the female ones... or the males in general... the women of the forum seem to get waaay more love.

2. If more people voted in the male model competition :rofl:

yes, I did just advertise my thread in here. What you gonna do 'bout it... please don't give me a warning :ninja:

bpie3.jpg bpie2.jpg bpie.jpg

There may be a quicker way to do this. I just kinda copied it from The Joker :ninja: I still don't know how to do cascading multiple quotes :ninja:

1. Go to reply and copy and paste one set of quotes from one person.

WOW JOe how did you do that... there has been a couple threads I would have loved to do that...

2. Give your response underneath one and on top of another

3. Repeat the process with as many times as you want.

The new members should taQe initiative to read forum rules, regulations, etc etc etc...

at the top of the forum..

if they don't... well, we can just inform them nicely...

I've seen a moderator (and a good one) accidentally make a repeat thread :mellow: so I don't think its necessarily "neglecting the rules" it just kinda happens sometimes :/ A name can be spelled wrong in the original topic...the person may have spelled the name wrong in the search...the original topic may have an obscure title...As long as someone doesn't make a careless habit of it, people just ought to have more tact about it, especially when the person is new. :mellow: