Bellazon

WTF?!?!!?

Sweet Lu

I have absolutely nothing against Candice & i even like her. But few fans are just blinds :blink: (and retarded for 1 or 2 and I am not talking about the perverts)

And i just hope Kate thread is not going to be the next one filled with blind members (OMGSHEISAMAZINGHERDBODYISINSANE!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:!!!!!! SHEISPERFECTIWANTHERBODY!!!!! :woot: :woot: ) because that will be WTF?

Don't forget Nina Agdal's thread.. Some of her "FANS" go over board with her:

"she's perfect" "I want her" "I want her face to be the last thing I see before I go to bed" "I want that picture on my wall".. Just, no.

Creeped me out, hence why I don't go on her topic to much. :ninja:

sometimes she looks so so ugly :blink:

I hate her nose and her eyes are always kind of dead.

& some other time i find her pretty. Lovely smile / lovely body.

:idk:

I have absolutely nothing against Candice & i even like her. But few fans are just blinds :blink: (and retarded for 1 or 2 and I am not talking about the perverts)

And i just hope Kate thread is not going to be the next one filled with blind members (OMGSHEISAMAZINGHERDBODYISINSANE!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:!!!!!! SHEISPERFECTIWANTHERBODY!!!!! :woot: :woot: ) because that will be WTF?

Don't forget Nina Agdal's thread.. Some of her "FANS" go over board with her:

"she's perfect" "I want her" "I want her face to be the last thing I see before I go to bed" "I want that picture on my wall".. Just, no.

Creeped me out, hence why I don't go on her topic to much. :ninja:

sometimes she looks so so ugly :blink:

I hate her nose and her eyes are always kind of dead.

& some other time i find her pretty. Lovely smile / lovely body.

:idk:

Agreed. It's her face shape, it's kinda... flat/oddly shaped. e.e Eye's bore me though.

• 4 months later...

Yesterday Sweet Lu and moi we were reported because we replied to a thread... WTF?!

Now members can have the same prerogatives than mods and decide if someone can reply or not to a thread?

Next time I am starting a thread I will write a "no reply" note to be sure no one is messing with MY thread on MY forum!

DON'T REPLY TO THIS OR i WILL REPORT YOU!!! :persuazn:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WTF! :anger: :anger: Why is it my mother can drive me to rage in just a couple of minutes of talking to her? Seriously the most ignorant cunt I've known in a long time. Grow the hell up mother, not everything is about you.

9:14am (Phone rings, it's MOM. btw I have the flu and I wasn't able to sleep, I was up all night getting sick to my stomach.)

Me: Hello?

Mom: Hi hunny!

Me: Mom I just went to bed at 8 am

Mom: Oh hunny you sound bad, you ok

Me: No mom, not feeling well... bed good ... talkie bad, phone bad, bad.... sleep good *sigh*

Mom: What you don't want to talk to me?

Me: Mom I really want to go back to bed, I just went to sleep

Mom: But I want to talk to you!

Me: MOM just went to sleep

Mom: So your going to ignore you mother? You don't want to talk to me?

Me: No mom, sleep, sleep good. I'll talk to you later.

Mom: Whatever!! Just ignore you mother (Hangs up the phone)

5 hours later I call her back and it goes a little something like this.

Me: Mom if you had only had one or two hours of sleep and I had called and woken you up the proper thing would of been to say "Hey sorry I woke you up, call me later"

Mom: You! need to stop dwelling on this

Me: MOM it was rude. Stop with the guilt trips

Mom: Hunny your father's looking down on you from Heaven and he's upset with you!!

Me: MOM you were in the wrong, stop turning this around on me

Mom: Yvette let it go, stop it

Me: MOM!!!!! stop with the self entitled behavior and say your sorry, and this time try and seem like you mean it.

Mom: Why?!! ... fine I'm sorry

Mom: Hunny what's going on with you, you aren't the nice girl I raised

Me: Mom I was beyond tired when you called and now you're pissing me off... badly, can we please drop it?

Mom: Oh darling stop being so angry, I didn't do anything wrong, all I wanted to do was talk to my daughter, is that to much to ask?

Me: After I've only had an hour of sleep... yes, it's too much to ask for

Mom: (quick change of subject) Hunny I'm coming to visit you next month

Me: Mom it's Chris' birthday and I have no idea what days he's getting off.. I may not be home, and if I am chances are Chris and I aren't going to be answering the door.

Mom: You'll answer that door for me or I'll bang on it till you do.

Mom: I'm your mother and I have rights.

Me: (In a full rage) Mom stop! just stop!

Mom: NO I'M YOUR MOTHER AND YOU NEED TO STOP TREATING ME LIKE THIS. I GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, I HAVE RIGHTS

Me: Yes so does my husband and I... yanno the husband I see maybe 4-5 days every three months? Excuse me if I'd like to spend time with him.

Mom: Your husband doesn't love you if he's going to take a job like that.... I can't imagine my husband leaving me home alone like that for that long.

Me: MOM! STOP

She continues to nag/scream at me for 20 seconds

Me: Mom I love you... bye!

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! :cry2: :angry: <insert seething rage and a few tears here>

My mother has an inability to understand global time-differences and so will call me up when it suits her, rather than remembering that it might not necessarily be a conducive time for me!

Worst was when I was living in Australia and I had the 4am call. We all know that no good comes of those phone-calls, as they are usually the harbinger of bad news, but no - it was my mama, all super-cheery to tell me she'd just had lunch with Jerry Springer!?!? :blink:

I was not in the correct state of mind to properly compute that mind-fuck...

WTF with all these hate in America towards Jean Dujardin? I read awful RACIST comment on American's blog/twitter and even the team of the movie "The Descendants" said really nasty things about the team of "The artist" just because they are French. I am far far from being a patriot but damn! I just can't stand ignorant, jealous and stupid people!

And no one is allowed to say shit about Jean! :persuazn: