Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi modelknowledge. :wave: You must be some kind of memory master and super recognizer, I mean... Impressive!! :alien: :PinkCouture2:

Maybe you can help me with this probably very unknown model. Here's a video edit by me. (I mean the girls with long orange-brown hair)

I already opened a Model ID Thread, but no results.

I saw her in the TV Show Germany's Next Top Model by Heidi Klum. It was Season 10. They were in New Zealand (City: Auckland) at this time.

Some of the contestants went to a casting for Heidi Klum Intimates 2014. The presentation had only a few selected viewers. 

There is a German article about it from 06. November 2014 and pictures are 24 months old. Maybe it took place around that time, I don't know how delayed the article and the pics are. 

And there is a picture with the girl I'm searching linked to the article. Here the original picture: 

And another pic (she wears blue lingerie as well). Even if I can't be 100% sure that that's really her, the pics are not so clear to me. But it would be strange if not.

The model in red lingerie is Elen Santiago. Confirmed by this twitter post of her: https://twitter.com/ElenSantiagoDPS/status/530350315170979840

She was 2014 with Wilhelmina Miami and still is. Based on the first picture of all Wilhelmina Miami Models I couldn't this mysterious model.

The one of the casting people in the video said her name. The subtitles say "Abtisse". I couldn't find anything, maybe the subtitles guys weren't right. But strange is that I find the first picture and the article from above if I google for "Model Abtisse". But the article itself reveals nothing. 

I would very happy if you find something out. I saw her over 1 year ago and still have know clue about her. She's so enchanting, elegant and seductive... :blush:

Thank you! :smile: 

I'd like to request Britt Karolina Nilsson.  She was the co-Bachlorette on the ABC show last year, and worked as a model from around 2009 to 2012. Usually, she modeled under the name Britt Karolina.  This is her Model Mayhem page: http://www.modelmayhem.com/871874

She also appeared in a the  Urban Outfitters catalog circa 2009 to 2011, but I can't find those photos anywhere (she commented once online that she didn't like her bangs in those photos.)

Some of her modeling work can be found if you search her name on Facebook, but I have a feeling that there a lot of outtakes out there that I can't find.  491c8d1bb9571_m.jpg

• 1 month later...
On November 25, 2016 at 1:49 PM, mad-fan said:

I'd like to request Britt Karolina Nilsson.  She was the co-Bachlorette on the ABC show last year, and worked as a model from around 2009 to 2012. Usually, she modeled under the name Britt Karolina.  This is her Model Mayhem page: http://www.modelmayhem.com/871874

She also appeared in a the  Urban Outfitters catalog circa 2009 to 2011, but I can't find those photos anywhere (she commented once online that she didn't like her bangs in those photos.)

Some of her modeling work can be found if you search her name on Facebook, but I have a feeling that there a lot of outtakes out there that I can't find.  491c8d1bb9571_m.jpg

Sorry I can only help with fashion models. She wasn't signed to a top agency so I doubt I can help much. If she was on the bachelor, I am sure her work will surface. Lots of people claim to be models but very few are working models. If I find out anything about her I'll pm you.