Bellazon

Modelknowledge's Requests

modelknowledge

MK,

I would like to know how's Hugo Sauzay going? He has less and less job now (Only 1-2 runways),

I want his latest news and new photos :) He is with Success Model, thank you :flower:

Hugo is a top model. He works plenty. Unfortunately, I don't know if you want me to find images or more runway shows? Runway is much harder to find might take me awhile ago.

Yes, he was a top model, he used to work with many great designers, but all I know is now he seems tend to focus on his study,

I would like to know his news rather then photo :p, will he model after graduation or stop modelling or become a part time model?

And preferably with his lastest pictures for Edit / Ad campaign (These 2 months) thank you :flower:

MK,

I would like to know how's Hugo Sauzay going? He has less and less job now (Only 1-2 runways),

I want his latest news and new photos :) He is with Success Model, thank you :flower:

Hugo is a top model. He works plenty. Unfortunately, I don't know if you want me to find images or more runway shows? Runway is much harder to find might take me awhile ago.

Yes, he was a top model, he used to work with many great designers, but all I know is now he seems tend to focus on his study,

I would like to know his news rather then photo :p, will he model after graduation or stop modelling or become a part time model?

And preferably with his lastest pictures for Edit / Ad campaign (These 2 months) thank you :flower:

Hugo is still a top model regardless if he takes time off. he is a well known male model. he is even featured on models.com (not an easy thing to obtain). he has had huge campaigns with Benneton, Burberry, etc. As a model gets older, they work less but make more money on the less work they do. Thats why you never see supermodels doing tons of catalog work. They mostly stick to covers and endorsements. As for runway, as models get older they work less in the hig fashion world which is obsessed with youth. it is very possible that he only walked in a few shows because he had an exclusive which means the designer pays a lot for a model not to be in anyone elses show. its kind of a big deal.

part time modeling is only for models starting out who can' t afford to be a full time model because they don't work. its more like he is taking a break. i am not familiar with his career so i am giving you basic info on the industry.

I'm totally bumping this thread, j/k.

Isabelle Impala? She's with eMg models - Australia. She's only 16 apparently. So, obviously young.

She entered Cosmo's Model Search in Australia this year and apparently won contracts in LA & New Zealand. :idk:

& Naomi A. She's an Israeli models @ Adi Barkan's(?) Simply U agency.

http://www.20management.co.za/details.aspx...4818&indx=0

I was wondering if you could provide more information or pictures for this model. Her name is Anthea S and her mother agency is 20 Management. :)

She used to be with Modelwerk. Her name is Anthea Scholtz. She is also a DJ.

Isabelle Impala? She's with eMg models - Australia. She's only 16 apparently. So, obviously young.

She entered Cosmo's Model Search in Australia this year and apparently won contracts in LA & New Zealand. :idk:

i assume you want pictures of Impala and a last name for Naomi.

BTW, I just got back sorry for the time away.

Yep. :whistle:

Please, & TY.

Please, & TY.

I found Naomi's name in Hebrew. It translated to the English word age which might not be right. (translation from Hebrew to English can get weird especially with names)

Please, & TY.

I found Naomi's name in Hebrew. It translated to the English word age which might not be right. (translation from Hebrew to English can get weird especially with names)

I was on Adi B's Facebook page awhile ago and it had some of her work and when I translated her name it said Naomi Era? So, no idea. I'm lost with this last name.

post-43321-0-1446168573-84626_thumb.gif

Who is the one in the Kansas City Chiefs jersey? :)

Why don't you just ask in the VS model ID thread. If it's for a simple Id you should just make a iD topic instead of just asking MK for lots of ID's that other members might know? Especially if they are modeling for VS?

Carmen is probably between 13-16 even thought she looks older. she just started modeling. she still has polas in her book. check the site again in 6 months. * Select is notorious for scouting very young models.

Kika is older. Her book is more developed. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw her modeling for asos or something like that. Look out for a showcard. She seems the right age and height to start walking in shows.