Bellazon

Deleting Posts (empty posts, double post, etc)

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ That topic cannot be accessed now since the first post was removed.

Sorry,_we_could_not_find_that!_-_2016-05-29_13.46.25.png

Repost of the one directly before it.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/8045-gemma-atkinson/?do=findComment&comment=4003254

This one also.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/14283-barbara-palvin/?do=findComment&comment=4062703

Done. (~ M*)

On 29/05/2016 at 9:51 PM, Shepherd said:

^ That topic cannot be accessed now since the first post was removed.

Sorry,_we_could_not_find_that!_-_2016-05-29_13.46.25.png

Yeah, unfortunately when you remove the opening post of a topic, it causes the URL to change. The remaining content is still intact, though. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT: Do not Delete Posts or request deletions yet. There are a lot of blank posts where we uploaded images to bellazon. It looks like dead images. Once you edit it, it reappears. If you see a blank post of yours, edit it to see if it reappears. If its not your post, inform the original poster.

I tagged just about everyone who creates threads and uploads a lot of content. This might now apply to your threads but I wanted everyone to be aware of this if they aren't already. I personally have been re-uploading a lot of pictures only to realize this later. Sorry for the duplicates. If forgot someone, I am sorry. Please either tag them in this message OR PM them.  

Just click edit and save. Most of the time it reappears. I hope this helps you. Have a wonderful day. :smile:

@Shepherd @Michael* @DanniCullen @hairmodelfan@awesomexxx  @Mahi @tzdon @Ana Beatriz Barros Fan @frenchkiki  @FRANCY ITALY @MauiKane @jj3 @sanja @Minerva13 @Prettyphile @PinkCouture @RidgewayMedia @RebelleFleur @ogazoller1 @Cult Icon @Jennka @tiika @sarnic @Nefertiti @simplylovely @tinkerbelle @kimflorida @el jefe @pitounsky @FashionDream @Ophelia_Immortal @Janet Garrison @Baby.Jude9 @Ramsfan @mikeh @vanessaaa @Pith_Possum @GJB @tekka @CarMELita @katchitup @LE GATOR @dionyx @Enrico_sw @eddiwouldgo @catullus @Berno @penny-dreaddfull @BlueJasmine @Sheila @Dayrell @Squeege Beckenheim @foofur16 @nightowl @spud @ILUVAdrianaLima @fyrdok @foudre @antoinetteda @TheIndustrialist @MarVS @Limerlight @Stormbringer @Stromboli1 @Candylicious. @Sunshiine @GuessGirl @JoeKnight @SympathysSilhouette @donbot @sunshine

• 1 month later...

Hey any chance you can delete my Instgram/Twitter/Snap Chat post from these pages, nobody wants them on there

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/50727-bryana-holly/?page=41

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/50727-bryana-holly/?page=40

Doesn't matter anymore, thanks anyway

Edited by BryanaHollyLove

3 hours ago, BryanaHollyLove said:

Hey any chance you can delete my Instgram/Twitter/Snap Chat post from these pages, nobody wants them on there

I really don't see the problem with posting all that, if you ask me your posts are fine.

5 hours ago, BryanaHollyLove said:

People on the thread are saying they are pointless and annoying so i'd rather have them taken down

I just don't think you should get them deleted just because two people complained about them. It's not like you reposted pictures or something like that. You did nothing wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you delete the model id requests in this thread

also can you delete all the IDs in this post too. I am warning anyone who posts ids in here. I shouldn't have to keep PMing people not to do it and they keep doing it.

This thread is to help people verify a model identification so we can archive threads.