Bellazon

Looks vs. Personality

Chicken

depends whether there's a history of mental retardation in her family or not :whistle:

:laugh: just kiddin . . . depends. if she has a great personality then no probs :idk: i don't care as long as i get on with her and that she's a good, suitable vector for my seed :rofl:

:rofl:

:laugh:

whats the point in going out with someone if you arent attracted to them? you're just trying to turn a friendship into a relationship, and a relationship needs attraction to survive. if you go out with someone you're not attracted too then you're just bullshitting yourself into thinking you're not shallow and it wont work in the long run.

I don't know if that was in response to my post, but it sounded like it was, so I'm replying.

Every single time people give their honest opinions and say that looks don't matter to them, it seems others assume they are trying to sound morally superior to everyone because saying they don't matter is the "good" thing to do, when most people are just being truthful. What is the point in trying to sound morally superior to a bunch of strangers on the internet? And why is it "bad" to need physical attraction? It seems even though I don't think that myself, other people think it themselves and put their own words in my mouth. I see nothing wrong with needing physical attraction unless you're very shallow and looks are the only thing you care about in a partner. Even though looks are important to most people, the personality is always more important because looks will fade with time and the personality is what will remain.

A relationship does need attraction to survive earlier on, but if people like me become attracted to someone physically when we like their personality, you can't say our efforts of forming a relationship are pointless because there was no initial physical attraction. I guess my current relationship is also pointless since we met over the internet and it will never last even though he is the one person who I've met that is exactly what I've been looking for all my life and I'm the same to him. :cain: And if I remember rightly, a while ago you were getting very upset with people saying your relationship wouldn't last because you are young, yet now you are saying the same about other's relationships because it is based more on personality and not physical attraction. If you want people to respect your relationship and not act like they know exactly how it will go, don't do the same to others.

that wasnt in response to you at all, that was just my personal opinion. hell, i didnt even read your post.

like i said thats just my opinion...i dont want it to sound like im saying ohh if you dont think that way then you're just naive and you'll find out im right later....im just saying thats how i see things.

sorry if i offended you

1a5fh.th.jpg pip :ninja:

:wub: Very nice! But he couldn't be an idiot for me to date him. Or an asshole. Or goofy in some negative way.

Although... if I met a great guy that looked like this, it would be a huge plus!

those guys are either engaged or gay :laugh:

LOL! jeeze nice way to chop a girls dream why don't you :laugh: Personally, I think if a guy has a great enough personality where how he acts outshines his looks then I'm fine with it. I mean you can meet the most gorgeous person in the world, and they can turn out to be the most downright disgusting person you have ever met. So Personality beats all in my book.

LOL! jeeze nice way to chop a girls dream why don't you :laugh: Personally, I think if a guy has a great enough personality where how he acts outshines his looks then I'm fine with it. I mean you can meet the most gorgeous person in the world, and they can turn out to be the most downright disgusting person you have ever met. So Personality beats all in my book.

:rofl:

yeah good one Taben :avada:

Buy one get one free :laugh: :ninja: ..ok that was mean considering that I know the 2 girls in the picture.

The boy(mark) in the picture used to go to my secondary school (he's 10x better looking in real life)..its a bad picture of him ,but still he is a very good looking guy.

I took this picture of him at the formal..no I don't fancy at all. But the first day at school,every girl in my year were drooling over him...the guy with the pretty face,even teachers commented on his good looks.

Even girls in higher years were chatting him up.But the thing is his personality was just annoying,it made him really unattractive (to me anyway). And the next thing I knew nobody gave a shit about him anymore...turns out the guy with one eye bigger than another,and the old fellow with big ears was more attactive than Mark (the guy in the pic)

so really..personality is important :cain:

post-1184-1138305263_thumb.jpg