Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I think she´s a damn great actress, but I don´t get her appeal too :idk: she was sexy in that Island movie, yeah, and she can look good on some pictures, but still there´s something that annoys me so much...I don´t know what is it :idk: I can´t call her beautiful though

Obviously she's not the most beautiful girl in the world, but she is a good actress and will probably win an oscar one day. She also seems to be funny, based on her interviews (of course that can also be an act). Her voice is just sexy. Ohw I almost forgot to mention her body. :) She has the kind of body every man turns his head for on the streets. I know I like it.

Jeisa just has more classic features. Scarlett's are so weird. She just doesn't have classic features. Jeisa atleast you can argue that she does.

I have to say, I find this kind of ironic that you say Jeisa has the more classic features, whereas Scarlet doesn't, because to me Jeisa is beautiful but she's more of the cute-girl-next-door-but-with-more-visual-character type (if that makes any sense), while I can't even begin to remember how many times I've heard Scarlet described as a throwback to the classic beauties of Hollywood's golden years.

And I'd have to agree with the throwback claim for Scarlet, even if I don't think she's the hottest.

Jeisa just has more classic features. Scarlett's are so weird. She just doesn't have classic features. Jeisa atleast you can argue that she does.

I have to say, I find this kind of ironic that you say Jeisa has the more classic features, whereas Scarlet doesn't, because to me Jeisa is beautiful but she's more of the cute-girl-next-door-but-with-more-visual-character type (if that makes any sense), while I can't even begin to remember how many times I've heard Scarlet described as a throwback to the classic beauties of Hollywood's golden years.

And I'd have to agree with the throwback claim for Scarlet, even if I don't think she's the hottest.

Hmm maybe she's a throwback to the classic beauty. But she doesn't have the features of classic beauty.

This is what I'm talking about:

post-5637-0-1446142660-71295_thumb.jpg

I guess Jeisa is more normal pretty, but her features are closer to classic beauty than Scarlett's.

True, Ack, but I personally don't find Nina's example there to be a classic beauty at all. To me, Grace Kelly is the best example:

kellyrv2.jpg

That face is perfect and timeless.

What's about Heather ?? You Ogre ??? :persuazn: ?