Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

INTERVIEW FROM forevernew.com.au

Behind Denim: Meet the model

Our fresh new look at Denim launches from next week.

This season  it’s about finding your signature fit, and choosing the style that reflects you. It’s a modern update to the denim you love from Forever New, and we can’t wait to hear what you think. We shot the denim campaign, with the beautiful Victoria Lee, who has fronted many distinctly feminine campaigns for us in the past. In Denim, we see her cool-girl side.

Victoria looks equally as chic dressed down in our Rosie jeans with sneakers as she looks  in the Poppy Jeans styled up with heels and a body suit. Behind the scenes at the shoot, we found out a little more about Victoria’s list of loves, including her tips on how to buy and style jeans.

Where do you call home?

I have two homes, one in Narrandera, NSW and one in New York.

Where would you recommend that we eat and shop if we were to visit?

In Narrandera I recommend eating at the Red Door Cafe or Shazaray, and shopping at Petrol Pump Clothing (my Mum’s little store). In New York I recommend eating at Friend of Farmer. For shopping I recommend wandering along Bleecker Street in the West Village and making your way down to Soho. You will find all sorts of beautiful boutiques and unique stores.

Can you share a secret beauty tip?

Using a bit of natural lip balm as highlighter for cheek bones and down the bridge of your nose. Also dab some on your eyelids for a dewey look. Simple yet effective!

How do you stay fit?

I love to keep active so I do a bit of everything but my favourite would be boxing and jump rope. It’s fun and you’re both physically and mentally challenged – you really have to focus on the combinations!

Favourite snack when working?

I’ll always have nuts and some fruit in my bag. I have a sweet tooth so I’ll often have some dark chocolate on hand as well.

The first thing you consider when buying jeans is…

If they are comfortable to move and sit in.

Do you remember your first ever pair of jeans, and what were they?

I remember they were a pair of dark wash three quarter cut offs with a floral bandana tie around the waist. I loved them and wore them all the time! Very 90s.

Favourite Forever New denim style?
Rosie jeans in blue distressed

How do you usually style your favourite jeans?
I like to style my jeans with a white blouse or t-shirt, I love how it’s simple yet fresh and classic.

Who would you like to trade wardrobes with?
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Hands down.

What do you do to unwind?
A cup of tea, going outside and being in nature, writing, a phone call home, these all help me unwind.

What’s your signature drink?
I’m not a big drinker! I do like a red wine.

Where is your ultimate holiday destination?
I’d love to go to Greece, but I recently went to the Maldives for work and it was absolutely stunning, so I wouldn’t mind going back there.

Blog_Demim_feature.jpg Blog_Denim_image-3.jpg Blog_Denim_image-4.jpg