Bellazon

Gregg Sulkin
Thumbnail

Daniel Boundy

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

1UsfmL3.jpg

DHqIKrM.jpg

Gregg Sulkin (born 29 May 1992) is an English actor. 

At age ten he made his film debut in the 2002 Doctor Zhivago mini-series. He later landed the starring role in the 2006 British release Sixty Six, and subsequently became known for appearing in the Disney Channel comedy series As the Bell Rings and Wizards of Waverly Place. In 2010, he starred in the Disney Channel television movie Avalon High. He also appeared in the television special The Wizards Return: Alex vs. Alex. He is currently a main character on the MTV's show Faking It. He also appeared on Pretty Little Liars as Ezra's little brother; Wesley Fitzgerald.

Sulkin was born in Westminster, London. He is Jewish and had his Bar Mitzvah by the Western Wall in Jerusalem. He attended Highgate School in North London.

In August 2015, Sulkin attended the 2015 Teen Choice Awards with fellow actor Bella Thorne, confirming that the pair had begun dating.

-bio from wikipedia

ShPsToC.jpg

7H9bCs4.jpg

MnlTfRS.jpg

TI5p77v.jpg

RihRg8w.jpg

QN5tAJX.jpg

GREG SULKIN

FOR FLAUNT MAGAZINE

BY JUSTIN CAMPBELL

BTxDMmB.jpg

Flaunt catches up with young Hollywood star Gregg Sulkin for its latest feature. Heading out to the desert for a provocative shoot, Sulkin links up with photographer Justin Campbell and stylist Monty Jackson.

Connecting with the magazine and dishing on hard-hitting questions, the English actor reveals that tea isn’t an essential for him. Sulkin confesses, “I prefer protein smoothies if I’m honest! I know I’m English but I actually don’t drink tea daily.”

Revealing how his parents have always been supportive of his dreams, Sulkin shares, “They’ve always been there for me and they allowed me, at 17 years old, to move to America to do a TV show. For that reason, I will always be very grateful to them for allowing me to chase my dream.”

He continues, “They found the right balance between being protective and caring, to stepping back and allowing me to fall flat on my face occasionally so I can learn from my own mistakes. Also, my brother is my best friend and I’m very lucky to have him in my life.”

v71FKak.jpg

zhxNlD7.jpg

C4c6hLg.jpg

qtYaCtu.jpg

cAXfWsh.jpg

thefashionisto.com

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...