Bellazon

How do you (or think you) prevent wrinkles?

Cult Icon

So, this morning I noticed two 1.5 cm lines across the right side of my forehead for the first time. Faint, though.. :cry:

It's wrinkle four. Have two from old injuries.

What do you ladies (and gentlemen!) do for wrinkles?

Lol how old are you ?

I'm not sure there's anything you can do about that.

Apart from that I find wrinkles rather hot but that is only my personal preference.

Young, not even close to middle age.

My wrinkles are 'gray' lines, lol.

headq.png

dont smile ,dont talk, dont blink,dont move your ears,forehead,cheekbones,nose,eyebrows.voila. ull never get wrinkled! :laugh:

:laugh: hahaha!

handmodel.png

I've always used cream and I stay out of the sun. I've only done 1 chemical peel and that was a bitch. Never done Botox either. I don't know if I ever will.

I use Alpha Hydroxy acid and moisturizer..perhaps that makes it worse?! I don't know.

From what I've seen Botox isn't good for the long term. What kind of cream is it?

Believe it or not Oil of Olay. Every single day I put it on, even on my neck. I know people who have used the creams that cost hundreds but from what I have seen there isn't much of a difference

Believe it or not Oil of Olay. Every single day I put it on, even on my neck. I know people who have used the creams that cost hundreds but from what I have seen there isn't much of a difference

Thanks, Cop :wave:

^ True :yes:

Btw, try collagen drink, drink more water, sleep more, eat fish maw, bird's nest, Sea cucumber, etc. ;)

Wow, yummy :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

*Wear sunscreen year round. Don't go outside for a long period of time during 10AM-4PM when the sun's rays are the strongest.

*MOISTURIZE!

*Avoid junk food. Sugar loaded food causes major wrinkles as does salt/sodium.

*Avoid caffeine.

*Don't eat too much red meat.

*Exercise and drink tons of water.

*Get your beauty sleep.

* DO NOT stress.

Recently, I eat fish maw once a week and my skin looks smoother but this is quite pricey and not good to ecosystem i guess :idk:

My skin has actually been looking noticeably better now that I'm experiencing 90 degree weather. It seems to look a lot better in moist summers than the dry winters. I've also been moisturizing 3-4x a day rather than 2x a day. And the two new wrinkles seem to have receded noticeably since I've made post 1.!!!

I also take lots of vitamins every morning- Multivitamin, Zinc, Fish Oil, C, D, B-12. I've only been taking Zinc and Fish Oil recently so I can't comment on whether or not anything positive has occurred.

• 3 weeks later...

Also my question :/ I have a serious problem about dark circle :/

I born with this problem and I've met tons of people with this question "Did u study/work overnight?" <_<

Also my question :/ I have a serious problem about dark circle :/

I born with this problem and I've met tons of people with this question "Did u study/work overnight?" <_<

So you're Sasha Pivovarova? :evil:

Friend of mine gave me this eye cream today. She said it's "ok":

post-40981-0-1446080445-26988_thumb.jpg

It retails for $9 or for a tiny 0.5 oz.

avon?seriously? :yuckky: ..cheap product,which i dont trust!

i doubt it would help...its better u consult a dermatologist,if its that big of a problem,before u ruin your skin totally with some crappy cosmetics... :)

Yea, I questioned that eye cream as well. It seems to be a high margin product- probably just modified conventional moisturizer.

The best moisturizer I've ever used is Jojobo oil and jojobo oil derived moisturizer. The glycerin based moisturizers- ie. Cetaphil, etc. irritate my skin.

I didn't know she had this problem too :nicole: I just thought of my ex-dream man Jeremy Dufour =_=

And I don't think I can't buy that eye cream in my place :p

Do you use moisturizer for that area, Lyon?

--

As for the eyes, it's not a big problem for me. Anyway, I tend to not trust dermatologists too much in general due to their low risk position and profit motive. They have a tendency to see a problem, and just prescribe something (or recommend a questionable procedure) that's totally predictable (if one uses the internet for due diligence beforehand.. :D .