Bellazon

Your Top 10 Babes

GoodFoot

I am not sure how a top ten lists exists without adriana. The only excuse would be to sustain a severe head injury prior to making one. Here's mine. It believe I've given it as much thought as did stephen hawking for black holes.

1. Adriana lima (though a better booty exists neo!)

2. Fernanda tavares

3. Josie maran

4. Lujan fernandez

5. Petra Nemcova

5. Alessandra ambrosio

6. Ana beatriz barros

7. Elena santarelli

8. Heidi klum

9. Julia stegner

10. Natalie portman

1.Adriana Lima

2.Almudena Fernandez

3.Ana Beatriz Barros

4.Angelina Jolie

5.Alessandra Ambrosio

6.Monica Belluci

7.Famke Janssen

8.Kate Beckinsale

9.Hallie Berry

10.Catherine Zeta Jones

I never noticed before that the first 5 are all A names :laugh: and I just noticed while typing this they all end in A too :o :laugh: ok so I'm dense :/

I am not sure how a top ten lists exists without adriana.   The only excuse would be to sustain a severe head injury prior to making one.  Here's mine.  It believe I've given it as much thought as did stephen hawking for black holes.

1. Adriana lima  (though a better booty exists neo!)

2. Fernanda tavares

3. Josie maran

4. Lujan fernandez

5. Petra Nemcova

5. Alessandra ambrosio

6. Ana beatriz barros

7. Elena santarelli

8. Heidi klum

9. Julia stegner

10. Natalie portman

but adriana has an ass with class and its proportional to her body.

9. Audrey Hepburn (Have you ever seen Sabrina?)  

I think she's one of my all time favorite actresses I really like it when she plays "Dreamriver" on the window sill in Breakfast at Tiffany's

I love Audrey Hepburn. Breakfast at Tiffany’s was the first movie i watched with my boyfriend. Everyone says he looks like Chad Michael Murray when his hair is short and i always get that i look like Adriana Lima and occasionally Angelina Jolie(my lips).

Edit: sorry the past part of my post is in the wrong form

I dont have a list of top 10 favourites.. i personally think everyone is beautiful and what is most important is what’s your heart.

but i think that ana beatriz barros has her moments and when she does she is gorgeous.. and adraina lima.. i think if i didnt get that i looked like her like five times a day i think that she is drop dead gorgeous.. i am not so sure.. but my friend Gorgina... i think she is the most gorgeous person in the world... looks good in every picture.

I am not sure how a top ten lists exists without adriana.   The only excuse would be to sustain a severe head injury prior to making one.  Here's mine.  It believe I've given it as much thought as did stephen hawking for black holes.

A Breif Hisotry In Time was an amazing book....

i know i said i didnt have a top ten but someone who you didnt mention who i think is so adorable is Amanda Bynes... and Lara Flynn Boyle--for her older age--she has her moments.. or one moment in on the red carpet in the pink ballet costume.. i thougth she was very cute.. however i do not finder to be photogenic.. anyroad, my point was well i dont have a point i just dont have a ton ten.. to be perfectly honest with everyone i believe i have very very uniquely pretty/gorgeous friends and if i had a top ten it would consist of them.. and moreover i believe that every one is beautiful...on the out side as well as in.. and what is one the inside is what counts most

smile...loves...rocklife.

<3 Adriana Beatriz

extra note: Christy Turlington... now that is a classic beauty... breaktaking

Oh my god I am embarrased to have forgotten a name. I don't see much of her on other forms but she is hot and has a unique look. Put Aurelie Claudel in the number 5 spot. Whoah I have two number fives. I will just remake it.

1. Adriana lima

2. Fernanda tavares

3. Josie maran

4. Lujan fernandez

5. Petra nemcova

6. Aurelie claudel

7. Alessandra ambrosio

8. Ana beatriz barros

9. Elena santarelli

10. Heidi klum

In no particular order

1. Alessandra Ambrosio :heart: