Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

Jessica Gomes - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 - VH1's Making Of Special

HD Screencaps

c80c0e176661145.jpg a499f1176661126.jpg 6b4e35176661031.jpg

7c0c6e176661103.jpg 3d567e176661065.jpg d1b231176661010.jpg

fashionscansremastered.net

nice,when the video to be aired or download ?

Hello

You can find the video by typing Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 1080i on Google and then select the usenet site (nzbclub), of course for this you need to have access to a usenet provider, strange that the video is available on usenet and not on various hd sites, torrrents and so on.

Best regards

GREAT INFO! somebody have a usenet provider and uplaod the whole video please? :)

Hello

I will have the video today, but my upload speed is very slow, so it would take a lot of time to upload it, anyway most usenet providers have trials which last around 2 weeks and you can cancel the subscription before that and you won't be charged so give it a go. If you need any help PM me.

Best regards

its free but its necessary paypal and i dont have a paypal target :( , hope u can do it , that would be AMAZING :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I have recorded in my DVR and I usually see it everyday, IDK is there is a way to make video copy of it? and post it here, I am pretty sure they haven't in youtube. SI has a youtube channel, so it should be there.

I have recorded in my DVR and I usually see it everyday, IDK is there is a way to make video copy of it? and post it here, I am pretty sure they haven't in youtube. SI has a youtube channel, so it should be there.

can you upload it :)

can you upload it :)

yes pleaseeee can u upload it? :wave: i wanna see the Making of SI 2012 sooo baddd, or someonelse can do it PLEASEEEE

You can find the video by typing Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 1080i on Google and then select the usenet site (nzbclub), of course for this you need to have access to a usenet provider, strange that the video is available on usenet and not on various hd sites, torrrents and so on.

its free download but needs a credit card for registration ( i dont have one :cry: ) on usenet.nl

I don't even know how to make a copy of it? I am trying to do it on my camera phone but I suck at it.

please somebodyyyyyy , knows how to make a copy? lol i dont know either :(

no one there? :cry:

mediafire ?

with mediafire? omg i dont know.. we need help! :/