Bellazon

Denise Richards
Thumbnail

Cantor

charlie sheen is a total douchebag  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be so certain... I've heard from a couple of folks around here that this is something she planned carefully. Rumor has it she was advised a second child would significantly increase her percentage of Charlie's financial fallout from his current hit show. I have no idea what that means (okay, I do have an idea...), but people have been talking and shaking their heads at poor Charlie, not the other way around. :no:

off of imdb

Sheen and Richards Fighting for Their Marriage.

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are reportedly giving their marriage another try after signing up for counseling sessions together with Hollywood psychoanalyst Rina Freedman. Richards stunned Hollywood when she filed for divorce from the actor in March - three months before she gave birth to their second daughter Lola. The couple have been spotted together many times after Platoon star Sheen joined the former Bond girl when she gave birth on June 1. And now sources say they're doing whatever they can to rebuild their shattered marriage. One pal says, "They are putting the welfare of the kids first. Any relationship will benefit the children. They're getting along and Charlie is happy and optimistic." Neither Richards nor Sheen have revealed the details of their break-up, but the actress cited "irreconcilable differences" when she filed divorce papers on March 2

off of imdb

Sheen and Richards Fighting for Their Marriage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I was reading that last week waiting in line at the supermarket. I'm all for reconciliation, but I wonder how much of this is tabloids making sh*t up (a la Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachy, whom they tried very hard to break up this past spring).

Relationships and marriages are hard. People miscommunicate, argue and fight, and become mean and spiteful. Still, if there is enough love there, or rather, less ego than love (the opposite being a common - and lethal - imbalance in Hollywood), they eventually kiss and make up... and go through it all over again the next time.

God knows there needs to be more and happier couples (and families) the world around, so if these two make up, I'll be among the first to rejoice and applaud, whatever their initial motives for splitting up may have been.

Time will tell...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...