Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this season is by far the worst so far. The first four episodes were passable (though nothing especially memorable), but the last two were perhaps the worst in the entire run.

Whether or not this is because they have started really deviating from the books (and in some story-lines are now in completely uncharted territory), I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this season is by far the worst so far. The first four episodes were passable (though nothing especially memorable), but the last two were perhaps the worst in the entire run.

Whether or not this is because they have started really deviating from the books (and in some story-lines are now in completely uncharted territory), I don't know.

It's honestly just turned in D&D fanfiction, and they're doing whatever the hell they want regardless of characterization. It's one thing to deviate from the books, but they're completely manipulating characters against how they're written in order to achieve the storylines they want. 

It's honestly just turned in D&D fanfiction, and they're doing whatever the hell they want regardless of characterization. It's one thing to deviate from the books, but they're completely manipulating characters against how they're written in order to achieve the storylines they want. 

This is what bothers me the most.

And since they do that, the serie is becoming BETTER!

Every seasons I was watching, wondering WHY, am I doing that to myself? This serie is so slow & boring but it's only 10 episodes so i keep watching & hoping &

yes! Best season!

(ok season 4 was good too)

This season is hands down the worst season. :ninja:

The writing is just sloppy now. Yes there's action (if rape and the killing of children is what gets you going) but in terms of good television, with cohesive writing and consistent characterization and story lines, the show has tanked this season.

Well as I did not fall a sleep this season watching the episodes, I say it's a good season.

and Sansa is married to this guy, how come it is a rape? :shifty: At least she will always remember her wedding night for ever & ever...

post-19830-0-1445989048-123_thumb.gif

you said it sister!