Bellazon

Amelie Klever
Thumbnail

Sheila

Amelie ist in der aktuellen ELLE in einer 10-seitigen Modestrecke zu bewundern!

Fotografiert von Pasquale Abbattista zeigt Amelie in der aktuellen ELLE den nordischen Look mit Zopfmustern & Co. Geshootet wurde dafür sechs Tage lang Anfang Juni (während der Fashion Week Berlin) an diversen Locations in der Schweiz wie dem Gotthardpass. Und dies war nicht Amelies letzter Streich! Seid gespannt, was da noch kommt!

one-eins

Amelie will have a 10 page editorial in german ELLE (october issue) :wave:

Oh wow these are really good news! :wave:

I try to buy today.....

I can´t wait to see the pictures. Sheila :laugh:

I remember of one of Claudias first editorials, it was Elle US nov. 1988 also in Nordic look,

the edit was called " Nordic Knit Knack" also in nordic warm pullovers ! <_< what

a accident.... :blush:

:laugh: Good news: She is also in the german Cosmopolitan October 2011

in this issue she has a beauty thread and represents the Key- Looks of this season in a make Up Special. (5 pages).

Photographed by Joachim Baldauf :drool: I think this is a really good start! Elle and Cosmo is very much!

Besides: Rebecca Mir has the Cover of this Cosmopolitan

Sheila :wave:

YESSS! Saw the pix on facebook this noon and was desperate to get my hands on good scans :drool: Thanks a million for the fast supply, honey :hug:

Maaan, doesn't she look amazing? I was just skipping through the ed with littledesaster again and we agreed she totally neeeeeds a beauty campaign!! And we're hoping this won't go the same as in Barbara's case - one, two maaajor editorials and then ... nothing ... or worse, Turkish advertising campaings ... :ninja: Although, I'm quite amazed by the quality of the turkish Vogue! Great editorials there!

But back to Amelie: You did a great job there, maaajor looove :heart:

I totally agree with you! Elle is very much and let us hope that other major magazines see Amelies quality.

I also love this edit from german Elle but I am a little bit disappointed that on none of the pictures we see her great big hair.

But she did a great job for a newcomer in the szene! She has great expressions and Elle was enthused from her.

Let us hope she gets more of such good jobs! I can´t wait to see the Cosmo beauty edit.

Sheila :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS from One-Eins:

Am Samstag wird Amelie in der Runway-Show von Philipp Plein laufen! 24.09.2011

Das kommende Wochenende wird Amelie in Mailand verbringen, wo sie in der Spring Summer Fashion Show "Urban Jungle" von Philipp Plein mitlaufen wird. Ihr könnt live mit Amelie in Mailand dabei sein und erleben, was sie sonst noch so in Italien anstellt, denn sie wird dabei von einem Team von ProSieben taff begleitet. Wir freuen uns sehr!

post-23068-1316875842.jpg

Thank you! She looks really nice at these images. And it seems that she lost some weight, her face

is no more chubby, she looks like a really young and very fotogenius woman. The second shot is also

great. Hope these images will be published anywhere. I can imagine to see her in a high fashion editorial.

:wave::laugh: