Bellazon

Most Beautiful Woman Ever

rocwilder36

• 1 month later...

jean seberg..she has the most beautiful face ..and she's natural beauty.

and adriana lima.because everyone look beautiful with make-up and photoshop(in showbiz) and she can look pretty with or without it.and she has a spectacular body.

I find it funny that most people say someone who is popular now, and has been for a relatively short period of time. makes me wonder how many of the beauties of the ages they've seen...

well it's not cuz a girl died 50 years ago that it makes her more beautiful... i'm not attracted by the old fashioned sex appeal so if i had to give an answer that would definitely be a "new" girl...

meu bebe .. Isabeli Fontana :p :wub:

I get your point. I was at dinner with my dad and a bunch of his friends, and they were saying how there aren't really any beautiful women left, maybe a couple... not like Veronica Lake and Rita Hayworth and M.Monroe.

sure, I think you can be susceptible to the filters of time, but I think you can also strip away the fashion and media dressing and see who really stacks up against whom across the ages.

for example, there are plenty of 'hot' women that fade away, and can't really be thought of as beautiful once their time is over. I think girls like Britney or Cuthbert are more fads, but Bellucci and Angelina will be remembered as icons.

• 1 month later...