Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

I don't think anyone else will vote today, so I'd rather just satisfy the ones here :laugh: , but a couple can still vote if they want :ninja: .

Maybelline- 2 , why did you put the french version Joe? lol, it's ok, i mean i get what they're trying to do but its too complicated, it barely shows the product, i mostly just saw helmts and motor bikes and such,toocomplicted, but 2 points just for Emily D.

Scarlett 1 - well shot but boring to me and I kindof hate these 'I think I'm deeper than I am' type question commercials, plus doesn't show either of the 3 things I like about her, voice (regular speaking voice), bosom :ninja: and personality :hehe: .

Josie Maran 3.5 - not a revolutionary peice, but can't resist that smile and voice I guess :blush: .

Angie 2 - the fullest red hair in fashion, but no before action in there, which doesn't really do anything for the product...

Harajuku - idk, I'm sure 5 for a 1 year old girl though, lol.

ScarJo- , i'm not a fan of her looks-wise but she was very sexy & suductive in this, althought @ first ithought it was gnna be a lipstick commercial- 3.

Josie Maran- , see! this commercial explained the product much better than nowadays Maybelline ads-her accent was too darn cute too- 3.5

Angie- 0.5- yawn,yawn,yawn.

Gwen Stefani- 2- cute ,but too long- Siri looked adorbs though.

Dolce & Gabbana: 2 - Really gorgeous but really lame at the same time. They could have done much better.

Maybelline: 2 - She looks pretty but Maybelline commercials are just always a little bit too much for me. :ninja:

Finesse: 1 - Just for the special effects. :rofl:

Harajuku Fragrance: 1 - :ninja: WTF? That background music is even more annoying than their weird names. Omg.