Bellazon

HAWLF - Hot Artists We'd Like To Fornicate (With)

red_ed

Zooey Deschanel (She & Him)

Damn you Ben Gibbard :persuazn:

Anna Calvi

Don't know if M* posted her yet, but she has an amazing voice

Rose Elinor Dougall (formerly of The Pipettes, recently appeared with Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.)

Great songs on Record Collection

CM5AY.jpg JCPui.jpg UlzuI.jpg fO8Fh.jpg JEPjG.jpg Uq2wX.jpg eVnYZ.png iEZOc.jpg

The Saturdays? We can post girls from crappy UK girl bands? Don't make me go all Cheryl Cole on you guys cause I will.

Hmmm... good point. Should there be a rule about this? And what will be considered crappy? And will other members adhere to said rules? *strokes chin*

I wouldn't mind some Cheryl Cole though :ninja:

The Saturdays? We can post girls from crappy UK girl bands? Don't make me go all Cheryl Cole on you guys cause I will.

Hmmm... good point. Should there be a rule about this? And what will be considered crappy? And will other members adhere to said rules? *strokes chin*

001________.jpg c8805_cheryltweedymouktour0583fv.jpg 18797_cherylwembleyGAM0001_122_33lo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here ya go:

It was all going so well. :cry2:

btw Juanita Stein, I didn't even notice that don posted her earlier. She's amazing :wub: Are Howling Bells any good?

Around the time of the first album, they were one of my favourite bands in the world. The second one (though I did like the lead single 'Cities Burning Down' a lot) added a kind of digital sheen to their sound that I never really cared for, and consequently my interest in them waned a bit. But do give them a shot, they're worth checking out.