• Thomas O'Malley (Aristocats)
  2. 2. Your Favorite Sidekick of These

• Baloo (The Jungle Book)
    • Geanie (Aladdin)
    • Thumper (Bambi)
    • Meeko (Pocahontas)
    • Lumiere (Beauty & the Beast)
    • Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)
    • Dopey (Snow White & the Seven Dwarves)
    • Carpet (Aladdin)
    • Rafeeki (The Lion King)
    • Timothy Q. Mouse (Dumbo)
    • Bashful (Snow White & the Seven Dwarves)
    • Timon (The Lion King)
    • Flounder (The Little Mermaid)
    • Jimidy Cricket (Pinoccio)
    • Puma (The Lion King)
    • Gus (Cinderella)
    • Mushu (Mulan)
    • Abu (Aladdin)
    • Tiger (Winnie the Pooh)
    • Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
  3. 3. Your Favorite Villain of These

• Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
    • Chernabog (Fantasia)
    • Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
    • J. Worthington Foulfellow (Pinoccio)
    • Stromboli (Pinoccio)
    • Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
    • Jafar (Aladdin)
    • Scar (The Lion King)
    • Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
    • Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detectives)
    • Coachman (Pinoccio)
    • Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)
    • Shan Hu (Mulan)

Okay: WHERE THE F*CK IS PRINCE ERIC?!!?!?!?!?!

Dumbo - This movie never fails in making me cry and feel the need to hug my mother. 'Baby Mine' is the saddest scene ever. Bambi's mother getting shot can't top this ever. :cry2:

Thumper - Speaking of Bambi, flawless movie which teaches kids that forest creatures are cute as hell.... and that your father doesn't really love you.... :blink:

Scar - With Captain James Hook as a close second followed by Frollo and Gaston. (I LOVE villains!!!)

is there will be NFSW pics? :drool: :brows: :rofl:

:rofl: Stay tunned :morning: :ninja::rofl:

Great commentary as usuall everyone, but I'll address the questions first :laugh: .

Flynn Ryder is not included?

With film polls I usually prefer those with at least a few years to gage the test of time or at least DVD availability. Like Nemo isn't that old, but I can gage the test of time a little. And then 20 is also the limit per question and only 3 questions and there's over 40 disnery animated movies :ninja: with many others I like myself as well such as Atlantis, Princess & the Frog, Treasure Planet ect. Not to mention Mickey Mouse and co. :unsure: and Pete among the villains (who I only didn't include because their fame far exceeds any one movie). And there will also likely be a part 2 because I also didn't have room for villain sidekicks :laugh: . And I also wanted to focus on lead guys for the first group and just made one acception for Prince Phillip since he had two of the most significant rescues in Disney history (his battle scene was one of the most innovative in animation history in general and then there's the waking of the princess). But the other non-star guy's will probably be in part 2.

No Prince Erik?

:cry2:

Okay: WHERE THE F*CK IS PRINCE ERIC?!!?!?!?!?!

Of course (@ all) do note that a couple can be replaced of course. As to this, not to belittle the sentiment, but who dat :blink::unsure: ?

Oh, I usually know him as 'that guy from Little Mermaid' :ninja: . I keep forgetting how popular the movie is here :laugh: . But since there was a max of 20, I tried to limit it to star guys and hero guys and he wasn't a star guy or a hero guy I don't think :ninja: and of course wasn't a side kick guy either. But there's still several of both I left out too because of lack of room or familiarity like Saludos Amigos, Treasure Planet, The Three Caballeros, Ichabod and Mr. Toad ect. But maybe a part 2 can fill in at least some of those gaps. But anyway, I went ahead and put him in place of Pongo being the softie that I am :cain: .

A clean sweep for Jungle Book. By far the best Disney film ever, in my humble opinion.

I'm not the most decisive (to choose yet), but heck of a respectable opinion as always :hehe: .

Oh, I usually know him as 'that guy from Little Mermaid' :ninja: . I keep forgetting how popular the movie is here :laugh: . But since there was a max of 20, I tried to limit it to star guys and hero guys and he wasn't a star guy or a hero guy I don't think :ninja: and of course wasn't a side kick guy either. But there's still several of both I left out too because of lack of room or familiarity like Saludos Amigos, Treasure Planet, The Three Caballeros, Ichabod and Mr. Toad ect. But maybe a part 2 can fill in at least some of those gaps. But anyway, I went ahead and put him in place of Pongo being the softie that I am :cain: .

Wasn't a star guy? :blink:

He's considered one of the most iconic prince's in all of Disney. And he could totally get it... :whistle:

My Prince Eric :heart:

Baloo

Frollo

Ana - we were made for one another :hug:

:hug:

Still can't decide in either category :pinch: .

Wasn't a star guy? :blink:

He's considered one of the most iconic prince's in all of Disney. And he could totally get it... :whistle:

But he still got the spot over the also iconic Cinderella guy by my boundless grace of course :morning: :rofl: . But I didn't mean star as in 'famous', but star as in "the star" :laugh: (Ariel was the star that is). But of course not to slight any of course, the hero thing (though Phillip is the only non-lead hero there) and star thing was originally just a means to make due with the 20 spots. Speaking of Little Mermaid, can't believe no one mentioned Flounder :ermm: possibly the cutest animated fish ever. I went ahead and slipped him and Tiger in there over some less popular with no votes...

• 2 weeks later...