Bellazon

Xenia Deli
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Xenia's Profile - Beach Bunny.

What's the most fun you've had on a photoshoot? Why?

I think the most fun I have had on a photoshoot was my first shoot, which I made with Gavin O'Neill in Los Angeles. it was so exiting because it was my first real shoot with a big photograher, and on one hand I was feeling so nervous about everything.....but at the same time I was so excited and I felt so much adrenalin, like I was going to jump from a plane or something. I was so happy, because I knew this was really a big opportunity for me to start my career in a good way. But in the end, I was scared for nothing, because the whole shoot was so much fun and we made so many beautiful pictures.

Favorite city in the world?

My favorite city in the world is Venice, because there is so much history and romance. I real felt like I was going back in time when I was there.

iPhone or Blackberry?

blackberry:)))

Do you have a nickname? If so, is there a story behind it?

One of my nicknames is 'Ribka', which mean 'small fish' in russian, and this is what my boyfriend used to call me, because I like to take a long time in the bath:)))

Best DIY beauty tip?

My DIY tip is that I use jojoba oil on my skin after my shower, to keep it soft and moisturised during the day.

What's your secret to feeling sexy all the time?

My secret to feeling sexy all the time, is that I dance alot. I love dancing, it makes me feeling great, and sexy, and also keeps me in shape.

Favorite Beach Bunny model?

Irina Shayk

How would you describe your sense of style?

Casual and elegant

What are some of your favorite Beach Bunny suits?

Calypso,time after time,come together:)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

My idea perfect happiness is peace in my family, in my mind and soul.

What is your most treasured possession?

My portfolio is my most tresasured possession, because I work so hard to get all my pictures and its help me to get work:)

What would you title your memoir?

From Russia with Love:))

What are you excited about for the future?

What excites me about the future, is that I might realise my dream, which is to become a successfull model.

• 2 weeks later...