Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

To show how ridiculously little screen time Marisa got in R.I.P.D. I made a video of all her scenes smily%20new%20one.gif The movie is about 90 minutes long and of that you see Marisa for less than 3 minutes!!!  :blink:  I know that is more than most models get when make TV show or movie appearances, but all the promos & etc. made it seem like she had a bigger role :/ Anyways...

Marisa Miller in R.I.P.D. (2013)
MP4 Format - 2:50

(This video contains ONLY parts featuring Marisa
7KXxBWY.jpg
click on image to stream/download from MediaFire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that the 2013 version of Marisa needs to stop comparing her body to the 2004-2008 version. Seriously, homegirl needs to take her clothes off and get back in the game. The only thing hotter than the Marisa of today is the Marisa of yore, and she should do her fans a favor and eke out another 4-5 years of modeling. 

An aging/old Marisa is still better than whatever 22-29 year-old women are out there now. She got the body back after the baby, might as well flaunt it, otherwise--what's the point?

She doesn't have to look like this to catch our attention.

post-79416-0-14071400-1383175284_thumb.j

This still gets the job done just fine.

post-79416-0-20086900-1383175305_thumb.j

I just hope Marisa doesn't let the memory of her 2004-2008 body cast a shadow over her future modeling decisions. That would be a waste of what must be one ungodly excruciating workout regime to maintain that body.

^ As soon as I clicked the "post" button after writing that, I thought "Pinkie's so going to yell at me." :rofl:

And clearly I meant that there are different levels of perfection, and the 2005 Marisa is one of them. :p

Yell at you??? Never :no2:

Good save :rofl: But of course I agree :yes:

I think that the 2013 version of Marisa needs to stop comparing her body to the 2004-2008 version. Seriously, homegirl needs to take her clothes off and get back in the game. The only thing hotter than the Marisa of today is the Marisa of yore, and she should do her fans a favor and eke out another 4-5 years of modeling. 

An aging/old Marisa is still better than whatever 22-29 year-old women are out there now. She got the body back after the baby, might as well flaunt it, otherwise--what's the point?

She doesn't have to look like this to catch our attention.

attachicon.gifm1.jpg

This still gets the job done just fine.

attachicon.gifm2.jpg

I just hope Marisa doesn't let the memory of her 2004-2008 body cast a shadow over her future modeling decisions. That would be a waste of what must be one

ungodly excruciating workout regime to maintain that body.

There are speculation she is doing something for SI's 50th anniversary so you might get your wish of her taking some of her clothes off :p

I don't think her age is a huge factor in her modeling career and the decisions she makes in regards to it. She has mentioned she is at the point in her life she wants to focus more on family and also to explore other opportunities to add her experiences :) Also, I think she is someone who enjoys living a healthy lifestyle and working out is a a major contributor.