Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Here's some more Triple-UHQ photos of Spikey in action (including an ultra-gratuitous Marisa ass flash courtesy of Tom Arnold).

Well, she gave him a forearm to the nose well after the play was done in repayment. She was feisty. :laugh:

But I like what moejackson.com had to say about it: "From the looks of these pics, it's fairly obvious that Tom Arnold attempted to have flag-football-sex with Marisa Miller. He pretty much missed the flag around her waist and went straight for her spandex bottoms. Even though he's an annoying douche, I gotta admit, any hetero dude in his position would pull the exact same moves. Bastard." :laugh:

:heart:

Not that I'm looking closely (becuz that would be perverted), but Tom Arnold's little stunt made it look like she went commando.

Anyway, here's some more Triple-UHQ pix of Spikey all disheveled at the Maxim 2010 party.

19631567296041.gif post-18518-0-1446084454-13797_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446084454-15142_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446084454-16624_thumb.jpg

75733667296146.gif 0ffe8767296158.gif post-18518-0-1446084454-19854_thumb.jpg post-18518-0-1446084454-22632_thumb.jpg

BTW, is this the first time we've actually seen these two kiss in public?

d6c38e67296187.gif f9b10867296193.gif

Big thanks to SMG.

:laugh:

Marisa Miller Taken Down by Tom Arnold

Chances are Marisa Miller didn’t quite know what she was getting herself into when she signed on to compete in DIRECTV’s 4th Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl during the Super Bowl festivities in Miami on Saturday. The itty bitty beauty was knocked to the ground when actor Tom Arnold (on the opposing team) out-of-nowhere decided to jump her in the early portion of the friendly game.

“All of a sudden this big, sweaty guy was on top of me,” Miller, who snagged Most Valuable Player, lamented after the game.

Miller and Arnold joined the likes of Chace Crawford, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Lautner, Brian McKnight and Olivia Munn to compete in the no-holds-barred flag football game in front of thousands of screaming fans, under the guidance of team “coaches” quarterback Mark Sanchez of the NY Jets and NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning.

HOT SHOTS: The lovely and talented Marisa Miller.

But the pigskin aside, Miller also told Pop Tarts that she plans to spread her wings overseas in the hope of visiting the troops soon as part of her work with Harley Davidson.

“We’re trying to work all the details of that (the trip) out now,” Miller said. “It’s been really great working with Harley Davidson as I’ve been doing a lot of stuff with the military through them. We did a campaign for the USO that was based on a 1940’s pinup, we shot calendars and promotional material to send to them. I get so many letters from overseas and I was really cool to do something for them and in honor of them, show them some love.”

The modeling gig has even inspired a new “addiction.”

HOT SHOTS: Miller and her Victoria's Secret model pals.

“I’ve been riding a lot, I got my dad a Harley and my husband rides and my uncle rides,” she said. “We all go for rides together, it has been really fun. I’m totally into it, totally addicted.”

And while Miller looked as taut and tiny as ever, she insisted that she’s gained weight since the famous Victoria’s Secret Runway Show in November.

“Before the fashion show I was working out and dieting. Then the holidays came and I ate a lot,” she explained. “My husband said ‘honey you look so much better after you’ve eaten a cheeseburger’. I think I went too hard before the show, you want to do your best – you’re in-motion and you’re moving. But I realized I do feel better a little curvier and more womanly, it is just important to keep your curves tight. Hearing my husband, who sees me more than anyone, say I look better after a cheeseburger is absolutely fine with me!”

FoxNews.com

I like that she admitted to working out a little too much for the VSFS this year. She could have looked a little softer.

^^Oh yeah, SMG=Buffy, doesn't it? No, SMG stands for Storms Media Group. They're the ones that got in close to the Tom Arnold/Marisa ass flash debacle. I doubt you'll find any other place that has those pix.

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know :D

Any respectable male, regardless of his raging hormones, would not do that to a female. But it is Tom Arnold so no surprise :cain: I hope after the game Griffin drop-kicked Tom's butt like a football (Y)

Notice Oliva's face. She was enjoying the situation a little too much: "MUHAHAHAHAHA....Glad it is not me who has Sleazy Tom's hands on me. Werd! He's pulling her pants down. Where's the popcorn!?!" :D

^ Thanks for posting the video, mustang888 :flower:

I hope she did more than just whoop his ass <_< Sorry, I just think what Tom did was really scummy and cheap. Yes, he is a guy...blah...blah...but all the other male players had the chance to pull a chick's pants down. Notice none of them dare to go there.

:heart:

Damn, I need to get my goddamned DirecTV receiver fixed so I can cap this entire football thing in HD.

Oh, BTW, that's NOT Olivia Munn standing next to Spikey and Tom Arnold. Olivia was on Spikey's team, so her jersey is blue not white. I don't know who that chick is, but she ain't Olivia, that I'm sure.

I hope Marisa kicked his butt. I remember reading that she wants to learn martial arts.

Message to Marisa:

If you would like to learn martial arts (especially if you want to kick Tom's butt) ... I know some awesome classes. :ninja:

:rofl:

Seriously ... i think she could just knock his lights out. Very distasteful Tom ... very

Okay, all the joking aside, I don't see why we're assuming Tom Arnold is now some pseudo-molester here. I saw that part of the game and I didn't even notice him catching her waistband because the moment was so brief and in all likelihood unintentional. Marisa tried to keep the play going after it was over (I think she was already in the end zone anyway) and it was kind of a "wtf is she doing?" moment. Anyone probably would have tried grabbing her again to get the flag from her waist if she was still fighting. Not to mention, male players had their waistbands pulled down by other male players. It's a sport. It happens.

Okay, all the joking aside, I don't see why we're assuming Tom Arnold is now some pseudo-molester here. I saw that part of the game and I didn't even notice him catching her waistband because the moment was so brief and in all likelihood unintentional. Marisa tried to keep the play going after it was over (I think she was already in the end zone anyway) and it was kind of a "wtf is she doing?" moment. Anyone probably would have tried grabbing her again to get the flag from her waist if she was still fighting. Not to mention, male players had their waistbands pulled down by other male players. It's a sport. It happens.

That's what he said :whistle:

Anyways...