Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

First, let's be realistic about who started the rumor of Marisa's termination. The person who started it all was, in fact, PinkCouture herself. She was scouring the VSAllAccess page one bright and shiny day in December and found out that Spikey was removed from the site. That's where I jumped in.

It was ass-head-holes like me that kinda embellished that rumor and made it fact/not fact. Of course, it took a MONTH for the media to take notice, but seeing as that she is still not part of the Angel elite, we can say that she is working with VS but not FOR them. That sound logical?

As for the Celebrity Bowl thing, my DirecTV has been in the shitter for over a month, so I've been watching HD channels using my antenna. Hopefully, azkid will step in and record it for y'allz.

:laugh:

^ Pink simply pointed out that Marisa was no longer listed on the AllAccess page. That's not starting a rumor. That's stating a fact. It's not a rumor until someone starts implying more than what's on the surface and spreading it around to everyone who'll listen. That part was left to a pair of another model's fans who have a bit of trouble with what the truth is versus what they want the truth to be.

^ Pink simply pointed out that Marisa was no longer listed on the AllAccess page. That's not starting a rumor. That's stating a fact. It's not a rumor until someone starts implying more than what's on the surface and spreading it around to everyone who'll listen. That part was left to a pair of another model's fans who have a bit of trouble with what the truth is versus what they want the truth to be.

Look, you need to get over it. Lost_Soul and I never said Marisa was "fired from VS". That's what all the other people/news outlets said and thought because to them once you're not an Angel anymore VS fired you. These are the same people who call every model who models for VS an Angel. Anyway, she's not an Angel anymore. Even though Ale's agent said VS didn't renew her contract it's becoming more obvious. She's not in St. Barths shooting for VS Swim which is her "thing", everyone and their momma is launching the fragrance she's the face of, and they took down her pictures in the stores. Along with the fact that they edited her out of videos and took her off of VSAllAccess.com. Come on now. So stop getting on us because Marisa and her people (who I see are ignoring you all) aren't saying all of the truth. I think she/they will eventually, but don't take it out on us.