Bellazon

Tanning

moiselles

• 1 month later...

If I tan at all it is from the sun and the sun only. Tanning beds freak me out (ha, no thanks to Final Destination 3, lol) but they did before that anyhow. They just aren't for me. My grandma goes all the time though. She is way too dark.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Growing up in Florida I was very close to being a chocolate brown color. seriously. Now I am super pale, and I don't go to a tanning salon or anything like that. I do wish I had a bit more color to me, but I don't want to risk my health for a little bit of summer glow. :/

I am naturally really pale (even the doctors were worried at my birth lol but I'm totally fine) but I get a good tan easily in summer. In winter I'm pale though because I don't go to some tanning studio or something because of the high risk of skin cancer and addiction lol

My cousin went very often he so didn't look good anymore :laugh:

That's like here!

I have tanned feet, legs, arms, back, chest... though my stomach is pale as heck. o__O All one would have to do is walk outside, stand around for 10 minutes... and BAM you're all done. Who needs a tanning place. :ddr:

The beaches here would be the same. But, with tanning, comes burning. Queensland seems to have the highest burn rate in Australia... O_o Must be the tropics, they produce the tanned beauties... and burned beauties. Much like Brisbane. :D Muahaha. *cough* Though, our UV Rays are worse than the sun rays... x__x

I dont need to go to tanning studio's or something... here is always summer :dance: and you can get tanned also if you just go to walk in the park :rofl:

Just imagine the sun at the beaches :| , you just have ten minutes down the sun and ur done :rofl: