Bellazon

Michael Jackson
Thumbnail

Allie

Your like the coolest person ever... I cant believe it happened. So fast and sudden. Was very shocking to me and to all of us. You were a legend and the best dancer and singer in the world. You were a inspiration to many many people and I hope you have a great time in heaven and everything good happens for yo

I love you. I´ll never forget you.

RIP Michael, hope you are in a better place now!

Yes! Heal the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race! i guess the earth hasn't gotten any better or kinder to him. :( but we love you, michael.. may you moonwalk with our creator, moonwalk in peace :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

R.I.P MICHAEL :wub: :heart:

SO MANY PEOPLE HAD SO MANY BAD/NEGATIVES THINGS TO SAY ABOUT YOU; YET I NEVER HEARD YOU UTTER A BAD WORD TO/ABOUT ANYONE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND THAT IS THE MEASURE OF A HUMANE BEING. I AM STILL SHOCKED, MY IPOD IS FULL OF ALL YOUR SONGS, I HAVE CRIED LIKE I LOST A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY & IT FEELS LIKE IT TOO. I GREW UP LISTENG TO YOU, YOU WERE MY INTODUCTION TO REAL MUSIC & I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU... THE WORLD WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

MY DEEPEST & MOST HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES GOES TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BUT ESPECIALLY YOUR BELOVED MOTHER, LORD EASE HER PAIN.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS MICHAEL JOE JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!

michaelquincy.jpg