Bellazon

Liya Kebede
Thumbnail

seshiru

she's soooooo beautiful..... but her upper body is SOOOOOO dreadfully thin. i mean, she looks healthy in her face, and her lower half looks very healthy, but her collarbone and chest and shoulders are completely emaciated. . .. i think she is startlingly beautiful in the face and deserves the estee lauder contract because of her astounding beauty, but i just hope that she's healthy, cause she looks so very thin.

she's soooooo beautiful..... but her upper body is SOOOOOO dreadfully thin.  i mean, she looks healthy in her face, and her lower half looks very healthy, but her collarbone and chest and shoulders are completely emaciated. . .. i think she is startlingly beautiful in the face and deserves the estee lauder contract because of her astounding beauty, but i just hope that she's healthy, cause she looks so very thin.

I was just thinking the same thing .. her shoulders and chest are awful thin, but she has such a gorgeous face you wouldn't think of her looking so thin.

she's soooooo beautiful..... but her upper body is SOOOOOO dreadfully thin.  i mean, she looks healthy in her face, and her lower half looks very healthy, but her collarbone and chest and shoulders are completely emaciated.   . ..   i think she is startlingly beautiful in the face and deserves the estee lauder contract because of her astounding beauty, but i just hope that she's healthy, cause she looks so very thin.

I was just thinking the same thing .. her shoulders and chest are awful thin, but she has such a gorgeous face you wouldn't think of her looking so thin.

I know some people who have met her---they tell me she just had a kid??????? Apparently not too long ago. Also that she is even more beautiful in person--mainly due to the fact that she is so nice.

A very nice person I hear...very nice.

Cheers

pikespeaklosangeles,

can i just commend you for your wonderful taste. . . . if i am not mistaken (and i an CERTAIN that i'm NOT mistaken) that is ms. banks in your avatar. 

i say, "thumbs up to you sir!"

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, thank you, kind sir!!! LOL!

That's my girl, right there. She was so nice to me when I met her in Beverly Hills. Lots of red hair, lots of teeth--a sweetheart.

She's a lot taller than the 5' 10" she claims to be.

But let's just leave that to beaver....I didn't whose, but lets leave it. :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers

P.S. HAPPY CANADIAN--YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY VIDS OF TYRA WOULD YOU?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...