Bellazon

The best body of fashion

sagitario

I thought I'd divide them into groups, one group would be for brunettes with brown eyes, another group would be to the blond with blue eyes / green, another group would be for the red, another group for brunettes with green eyes / blue, another for the blonde with brown eyes, and another for black models. At the end come out a winner from each group and then they would play each other to get the only one winner. What name could give this competition? :laugh::unsure:

What do you think of a game like this but with the faces? Also just with models, could divide the groups according to hair color, eye color, to be more fun, what do you think? I do not know, was just an idea, tell me :idk:

Thousand times yes - I think this contest was one of the best here on bz,I`m waiting for another one! :blush::wave:

I like it too :yes: how about "The best face of fashion"?

But how would you divide models that keep changing their hair colour? :idk: (e.g. Alessandra has been black, dark brown and blonde too, same with Adriana...)

Thanks jennka :blush:

I will group the models hair brown / black in the same group. In such cases we may think of their natural hair color that is dark, adriana is black / dark brown, and Alessandra, brown I think :whistle:

But if you prefer not to divide them into groups so it is not divided

What do you think of a game like this but with the faces? Also just with models, could divide the groups according to hair color, eye color, to be more fun, what do you think? I do not know, was just an idea, tell me :idk:

Thousand times yes - I think this contest was one of the best here on bz,I`m waiting for another one! :blush::wave:

Thank you :hug:

I like it too :yes: how about "The best face of fashion"?

But how would you divide models that keep changing their hair colour? :idk: (e.g. Alessandra has been black, dark brown and blonde too, same with Adriana...)

Thanks jennka :blush:

I will group the models hair brown / black in the same group. In such cases we may think of their natural hair color that is dark, adriana is black / dark brown, and Alessandra, brown I think :whistle:

But if you prefer not to divide them into groups so it is not divided

• 9 months later...

What do you think to do this competition again?

to be a little different I thought I would separate for decades

best body of the 80's models

best body of the 90's models

best body of the last decade (2000 - 2010)

and the best body now, for example 2011-2012

pics must be chosen according to the decade, ex: Adriana Lima, if we name it for a better body now, we have to choose only photos of 2011-2012