Smile: 10

Hair: 10

Eyes: 10

Nose: 10

Abs: 10

Cleavage: 10

Butt: 10

Legs: 10

What can we think? That person is to vote on the name,, but who cares? It is still a competition, we do have fun :D

5 is easier and you can set up a key for it.

lol

5: Well above average for a MODEL. Perfection. Yes please

4: Above average, pretty damn nice!

3: What you consider average for a MODEL.

2: Not bad, not good. Has it's moment depending on the picture.

1: Do not want. You find nothing redeemable about the body part in question. Ack! Kill it with fire. Odd shaped.... ew.

Question, do we have to submit the model to be judged on all things in question?

Lets face it some models are more known for their face (Emily D, Ginta), whereas other models are loved more for their body (Marisa M,) while you have some that are known for being the total package (Adriana, Petra ect)

Is it possible to break to down into three different categories.

Face

Body

Total Package

Also you might want to stick to candid photos for this woman if possible. There's almost zero reason to vote on bad photo-shopping as it doesn't really prove how great the body/face really is. Let their natural beauty/body shin through.

I'd like to nominate a bunch of woman, however they just don't have the body to back them :( Oh well.

Emily D

Hailey Clauson

Ginta Lapina

Anna Christine Speckhart

Kendra Spears

^ All amazing faces with decent legs, but cleavage/abs/rear-end they just don't have.

Meh it's your call, good luck anyways and the most important thing, have fun! :)

Also you might want to stick to candid photos for this woman if possible. There's almost zero reason to vote on bad photo-shopping as it doesn't really prove how great the body/face really is. Let their natural beauty/body shin through.

I'd like to nominate a bunch of woman, however they just don't have the body to back them :( Oh well.

Emily D

Hailey Clauson

Ginta Lapina

Anna Christine Speckhart

Kendra Spears

^ All amazing faces with decent legs, but cleavage/abs/rear-end they just don't have.

Meh it's your call, good luck anyways and the most important thing, have fun! :)

Look I'm sorry but I'm getting a little confused, you're talking about models competition? It's what you're talking about faces, sorry, my English is not the best :laugh:

Both?

Would be nice to see bodies that aren't so overly photo-shopped that it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. VS tends to make their woman look so plastic isn't not even funny. As for the faces it's not hard to find candids of these girls out and about on the street, at events, or even backstage getting ready for runway.

Either way do what you want to do hun, I was just bringing up the idea cause frankly the over use of photoshop on everything fashion wise is getting old. Less is more

But I will not ask for pictures of his face because here we evaluate only the body. And in models competition, most models have been evaluated, and those who were not, I already have most of the pics.

As this competition has also received many pics, it's too late to be asking for it. :/

Pretty is right with the natural pics/candids, I´m getting headache from the overly photoshoped pics, geez. But I get it, that it is late now and you have all the pics. Just my laaaate two cents. I´m always late :ninja:

oh, and videos would be fine. You can see almost everything in video ;) or gif. Or whatever.

Pretty is right with the natural pics/candids, I´m getting headache from the overly photoshoped pics, geez. But I get it, that it is late now and you have all the pics. Just my laaaate two cents. I´m always late :ninja:

oh, and videos would be fine. You can see almost everything in video ;) or gif. Or whatever.

It's a good idea :) Teach me how to get here introduce videos that I do not know. lol. I know to download them, but do not know how to introduce them here.

jennka thanks, that will always help :wave: