The best VS show?
Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:12 AM
1. Natasha Poly 2. Anja Rubik 3. Lily Donaldson 4. Sasha Pivovarova 5. Behati Prinsloo 6. Snejana Onopka 7. Freja Beha Erichsen 8. Flavia de Oliveira 9. Caroline Winberg 10. Hana Soukupova
~Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. All advertising posts and threads will be deleted - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~
Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:16 AM
beautiful women:1. adriana lima 2. alessandra ambrosio 3. ashley greene 4. diane kruger
5. charlize theron 6. becki newton 7. olivia wilde 8. jennifer aniston 9. kristen stewert 10. angelina jolie
11. kate walsh 12. maggie Q 13. sandra oh 14. marisa miller 15. marilyn monroe
Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:53 AM
does anybody know where i can find these shows?
i liked 2005's show the best. i think the lingerie was awesome looking! & the themes were great!
Sorry i dont know if someone replyed to you already but at RYONI.COM they have most of the shows... Even the First Victorias secret show.. LOL so hope that helps
Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:00 AM
the only thing i liked about 2006 was justin and all the promo events the models go to do - the airplane stuff, the key to the city, the appearance in the vs store, the pink carpet! it was a lot of fun to see them do all that stuff.
Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:15 AM
But I liked Tyra's opening segment with the flamenco 2002 and the russian segment in 2005.
2006 was awful and i don't have 2001 in mind
1. Eugenia Volodina
2. Suzanne Diaz 3. Alana Zimmer 4. Sasha Pivovarova 5. Lara Stone
6. Andi Muise 7. Morgane Dubled 8. Maria Dvirnik & Inguna Butane 9. Milagros Schmoll 10. Polina Kouklina & Anna Tokarska
Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:18 AM
Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:50 PM
Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:28 PM
Other favorites: "I Want Candy" (Pink), the segment with the Audio Bullies remix to the Nancy Sinatra song ("My Baby Shot Me Down" or something), the Christmas-y opening to 2005, Seal singing "Crazy," and Seal singing "Amazing." Those segments are all from '05 and '06, I believe.
Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:57 PM
If you believe in yourself and feel confident in yourself, you can do anything. I really believe that. - Karlie Kloss
Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:18 PM
I agree with alexandra23, *I Want Candy* been something, really.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users