54 replies to this topic

#1 Lolita

Lolita

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,358 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:12 PM

Which year do you think Victoria's secret show was the best?
I think the year that Victoria's Secret was in France was the best. In that show I think they had on all gold underwear with all gold accessories and the whole backround was glitter and I think at the end they had the angels come down on wires and flapping their wings. It was simply magnificent.
moon beams

#2 QueenS

QueenS

PIP Junior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:46 PM

:) I really liked the 2002 show , when Tyra did her Flamenco Dance :)

#3 Lolipop

Lolipop

New Comer

• Banned
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:51 AM

I liked Tyra also ...
But My favorite is VS Show 2003.
Posted Image

#4 Lullaby

Lullaby

hell hath no fury.

• Members
  • 9,653 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:53 AM

My favorite is 2003 as well.

i very rarely visit the forum so please direct your questions to the staff <3

#5 l'Empereur

l'Empereur

New Comer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 02:19 AM

I think the best one was in 2001. The models are every year perfect, but the music , and the decorations (les decors ?) were the best that year.
"En guerre comme en amour, pour en finir, il faut se voir de pres." Napoléon 1er

#6 Adrianas Llama

Adrianas Llama

Trampy McBitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,322 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:47 AM

2003 for me

you couldnt spot a serious situation if it crawled up your ass and started breakdancing

#7 Monkey

Monkey

Super PIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:57 AM

2003 is my favorite.

Does anyone have a 700MB version of the 2002 or 2001 shows? I have a 430MB version of 2002 and a 120MB version of 2001.

I want better ones, if anyone would be willing to share. :)

#8 ez_c

ez_c

Do people still PIP anymore?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 07:30 AM

I've only seen the ones shown on ABC and CBS (in the States), and I think 2001 was the best show. I like how they interviewed the models and put that into the show. The last two they mostly showed how hectic things are backstage, which is something I already knew about, and it doesn't interest me. I want to see beautiful women walking around in skimpy underwear, not some key grip shouting "Outta the way! Wings coming through!" Also, 2001 had Molly Sims and Daniela Pestova- two of my favorites.

UnluckyNarrowConch.gif

#9 Ruso198

Ruso198

New Comer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:58 PM

I would say the best show would be the 2003 fashion show

#10 tinky

tinky

limabean :p

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:09 PM

2003,definitely..all the girls looked amazing at that one.they always look amazing though. :)
nicer than nice.

#11 happycanadian

happycanadian

Super PIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:11 PM

i'm very torn between 2003 and 2001.

2001 was brilliant. it was when i first fell in love with Karolina Kurkova (she opened the show in the huge santa boots -- GLORIOUS!) and it had tyra looking HOT and Eva H. and Rie Rasmussen.

But, 2003 was perfection too. the editing was great, the models were wonderful, the music was totally on par. i loved how the music changed for every single model (either subtely or dramatically). it really left an impression of the actual model and her walk. for example, EVERY time i hear "Rockstar" by N.E.R.D, i am immediately pleased to have a vision of Tyra strutting down the runway. Same with "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence --- it just instantly makes me think of KK and her 'pony-walk' == as Oprah calls it.

2005 sucked, IMO. the music was really terrible, not properly edited to the models, and the filming was soooo wrong.
1- KAROLINA - Bombshell. 2- GISELE - Supermodel. 3- NAOMI - Legend. 4- EVA HERZIGOVA - Sex. 5- DOUTZEN - Next Big Thing.

#12 valmount

valmount

Alessandra Ambrosio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:56 PM

To me 2001 show was the best,all that music,models were awesome.Especially Eva Herzigova :wub: and Ale's cuteness on runway(most of the time her runway walk is not good but in 2001 she was awesome :wub: ).Than 2003 show,Adriana was so sexy and beautiful.

#13 Taben

Taben

I ♥ Eugenia Volodina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,617 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:29 AM

2003 was my favourite, but my favourite segment ever is the russian segment from the 2005 show, which eugenia opened like a real russian queen ! i'm amazed everytime i see it :wub:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Top10models 1. ♥ Eugenia ♥ 2. Natasha ♥ & Lara ♥ 3. Anja♥ 4. Hilary 5. Morgane
6. Raquel 7. Romina 8. Stam 9. Sasha 10. Daria

Gem*Snej*JuliaS*Coco*Behati*Suvi*Olga*Iek
*LilyD*Alana*Irina*Maryna*Elise*Iselin*Leah*Emina

#14 sanja

sanja

PIP GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,907 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:15 PM

I like the 2002 the most!

If you are looking for Serbian models editorials, feel free to contact me :Flower:

#15 Rogue

Rogue

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • 9,487 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 07:57 AM

I can't remember the other ones too well :ninja: but I've seen the 2005 show about 6 times ... I taped it .. :rofl: the music was really good too, I LOVE "I like the way you move" and "Shot you down" (club mix, of course) ..

Lemme take the friction from your lips...
♥ the sexiest thread yet♥

#16 Lolita

Lolita

PIP Emperor

• Members
  • 6,358 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 08:03 AM

Which show had the angels flying on the ceiling and doing flips ?
moon beams

#17 ennaid

ennaid

NINJA*

• Members
  • 6,230 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:23 AM

2003 was my favourite, but my favourite segment ever is the russian segment from the 2005 show, which eugenia opened like a real russian queen ! i'm amazed everytime i see it :wub:

omg me too! i taped it and i loved that part esp. when someone shouts, "the russian babe! wooooh!" she really was a babe in there...her presence on the runway is so strong and im glad she opened it...
i love the songs from last year's show...very much!!! love's divine and the russian theme...it was so cool!snoop dog's drop it like its hot son mixed with a russian song...and i loved how natasha had a shoe malfunction on the runway..it made the show so real..hahaha! her feet was focused and you can just see how professional she was...and when adri opened the candy themed part, my heart was pumping..hahaha!

Divine Inspiration

*Natasha Poly * Natalia Vodianova *Caroline Trentini

*Bar Refaeli *Catherine Mcneil *Andi Muise

#18 sanja

sanja

PIP GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,907 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:36 AM

Is there any chanse to find whole video for 1998 and 1998 VS show? I only have videos from 2000 - 2005!!!!

If you are looking for Serbian models editorials, feel free to contact me :Flower:

#19 victoria's_secret

victoria's_secret

VICTORIAS♥SECRET=love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:53 AM

i liked 2005's show the best. i think the lingerie was awesome looking! & the themes were great!

Posted Image
beautiful women:1. adriana lima 2. alessandra ambrosio 3. ashley greene 4. diane kruger
5. charlize theron 6. becki newton 7. olivia wilde 8. jennifer aniston 9. kristen stewert 10. angelina jolie
11. kate walsh 12. maggie Q 13. sandra oh 14. marisa miller 15. marilyn monroe

#20 shananen2464

shananen2464

PIP Whore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:38 PM

i liked 2005's show the best. i think the lingerie was awesome looking! & the themes were great!

does anybody know where i can find these shows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users