Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Lily comes in at 0:53.

Been a while she has a few updates, wonder what she has next!

Also since she is the face of CH and CH fragrance, I never seen her wearing the label besides the met.

Been a good year so far with shoots and MK and CH, Lily needs the fantasy bra to close the year.

She shot for Vogue (UK?) back in July and I'm sure she'll attend a couple shows at NYFW but other than that I don't think she has anything else this year (so far). Minus the VS holiday stuff and VSFS of course. 

I guess Invited attendees usually command a fee to attend the show  if I'm not wrong and the pay is better than walking in the show.

But still would love to see her walk a show.

Thought the balmain designer said see her in paris lol ? where did that go ?

Models get paid next to nothing to walk in shows, it's about exposure. And I believe celebs do get paid to sit front row, it varies based on notoriety and whether the person is going to attend more than just that show or not. I'm sure she'll go to Michael Kors and Carolina Herrera, but I don't thinks she'd get paid an additional fee as her attending their shows was probably part of her original contract she signed with both parties. 

While it would be cool to see, Lily isn't a runway model. I think aside from the VSFS she's walked in maybe three (?) shows, the last being in '09. Pretty sure the Balmain thing was Lily and Olivier joking around.

So amazing at the VMAs. And that upcoming shoot with Behati... :clap:

I meant to say that the shots on the last page with Behati are the shoot! It's what she shot with her three months ago. I'm not sure why she doesn't have any individual shots like Candice and Behati do though.

I absolutely love her hair for the VMA after party, and the dress is killer too. Her outfit at LAX is cute but an odd flying choice. Thanks for all the adds, everyone!