Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

THANK YOU, Laura and lostdiadem.  She looks fantastic.  I hope there is more, and I hope--like Candice--there'll be a video associated with the shoot.  Very excited to see more.  Lily just keeps delivering.  :wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:

Thanks Laura. The ed is fairly vanilla, in comparison to Candice's especially. Perhaps reflects different approaches to what they'd be willing to do. Judging just this set and Lily generally, there's probably no surprise that I like her little tuchus. In fairness, comparing anyone's to Candice's* is entirely unfair. (*exceptions for me would be Elsa's or Doutzen's, but with Candice's, that's the trinity right there.) Lily is Lily, and that's pretty special all on its own.  Will look forward to outtakes and add-ons. 

I don't agree with who says that this shoot is more vanilla than Candice's, as if Candice's shoot is vulgar, which is absolutely not.

And of course this shoot is more vanilla, since it's not that much sexy. I mean, it's Maxim not Vogue, so Lily could have tried a little better to be sexier.

She looks pretty in them but the shots look like they belong in Elle or something. I read something that says her contracts are "ironclad and stipulate precisely how much skin she will show" but you would think for a magazine that's targeted for men and sells sex she would have amped it up more than this.